Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arunima Singh wrote:

I hope that people vote against this mahagathbandhan which is nothing but an eyewash. We need thsi government back in regime for the programs for development to continue. But it is loosing it's allies in North East and that is alarming. Hopefully people vote against caste and religion and for development.

Still Mahaghathbandhan is not confirmed I think and it may come into picture if need arises to keep BJP out which is a bad case, so the Indian voters should keep this in their minds before voting and vote with sense as BJP is alone contesting.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

I think BJP has covered as many bases as it could. Now the biggest may be the Ram Mandir, if it happens it will be historic and may play a big role. Actions like benefits to tribes, farmers, middle class salaried people, investors through Budget and increase in defence to protect our country is a very good budget.

Also BJP has extradited or in the process of extraditing many fugitive economic offenders which is first in India. Never has any party made this move and people have only witnessed scams happening and the accused getting away in our Country. Now law is taking its course correctly and fastly.

IBC (Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code) also has made a tremendous change in recovering bad loans of Banks and other big companies loans in faster time. Legal cases are being digitized, being made paperless.

Roads are being connected to ease business and lower logistics problems in the Country to attract foreign investments, startups are being encouraged, our country retail sector is being encouraged by stopping huge discounts by foreign online companies which is effective from February.

All the work is going behind and soon we will see the results. But are we observing, becoming aware of these things and make a right step in these elections is the only question. First time all the Countries Presidents are looking forward to India and being given importance. What else do we need?

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

Now, a scam relating to Ponzi Scheme worth 40000 Crore in West Bengal where Mamata Banerjee has suppressed the evidences and destroyed some by here abuse of power. The alleged accused is a close aide of Mamata Banerjee and hence the support.

https://in.news.yahoo.com/kolkata-top-cop-rajeev-kumar-183114678.html Link

epraneeth77 wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

I hope that people vote against this mahagathbandhan which is nothing but an eyewash. We need thsi government back in regime for the programs for development to continue. But it is loosing it's allies in North East and that is alarming. Hopefully people vote against caste and religion and for development.

Still Mahaghathbandhan is not confirmed I think and it may come into picture if need arises to keep BJP out which is a bad case, so the Indian voters should keep this in their minds before voting and vote with sense as BJP is alone contesting.

It is problem with Indian voters. At the time of voting they forget all thing except cast and religion. It is not a Mahaghatbandhan is not fraud with country and peoples. 

epraneeth77 wrote:

I think BJP has covered as many bases as it could. Now the biggest may be the Ram Mandir, if it happens it will be historic and may play a big role. Actions like benefits to tribes, farmers, middle class salaried people, investors through Budget and increase in defence to protect our country is a very good budget.

Also BJP has extradited or in the process of extraditing many fugitive economic offenders which is first in India. Never has any party made this move and people have only witnessed scams happening and the accused getting away in our Country. Now law is taking its course correctly and fastly.

IBC (Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code) also has made a tremendous change in recovering bad loans of Banks and other big companies loans in faster time. Legal cases are being digitized, being made paperless.

Roads are being connected to ease business and lower logistics problems in the Country to attract foreign investments, startups are being encouraged, our country retail sector is being encouraged by stopping huge discounts by foreign online companies which is effective from February.

All the work is going behind and soon we will see the results. But are we observing, becoming aware of these things and make a right step in these elections is the only question. First time all the Countries Presidents are looking forward to India and being given importance. What else do we need?

It is first government what I saw in my age, which is active for people of country. Other wise most of governments never care for peoples like it. This government launch many programs for welfare of citizen. Our leaders are perfect in misleading peoples. So it may be happen in coming elections. Only few are here who are aware that how much this government doing for country.

epraneeth77 wrote:

Now, a scam relating to Ponzi Scheme worth 40000 Crore in West Bengal where Mamata Banerjee has suppressed the evidences and destroyed some by here abuse of power. The alleged accused is a close aide of Mamata Banerjee and hence the support.

I read it in today newspaper. Now Mamta is challenging to Indian constitution. In Kolkota WB police arrested CBI officers.

epraneeth77 wrote:

She is totally losing it now, I think her conduct is bordering on insanity now. She should be arrested immediately for obstructing justice and thrown into a jail and then throw away the key into the Indian Ocean!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Mamata Benerjee is everything that a politician shouldn't be - opinionated , autocratic,corrupt, communal and greedy for power but Bengalis seem to adore her . What a contradiction , a cultured and intelligent state voting  a lady to power again and again, who has done precious little for the state except stay in linelight through her atrocious actions

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Mamata Benerjee is everything that a politician shouldn't be - opinionated , autocratic,corrupt, communal and greedy for power but Bengalis seem to adore her . What a contradiction , a cultured and intelligent state voting  a lady to power again and again, who has done precious little for the state except stay in linelight through her atrocious actions

The situation highlighted all the hypocrisy. She sat on dharna to Save Indian democracy making a big mockery of Constitution. Opposition who slammed her left and right earlier went for solidarity with her. When SC gave a big blow to her, she changed her tone and says that it is her moral victory. I hope Bengal rises above stupidity and vote this anarchist out.

Meanwhile the news of Vijay Mallya got more media attention and so this drama of Opposition united against Modi did not get their expected attention.blush

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

The situation highlighted all the hypocrisy. She sat on dharna to Save Indian democracy making a big mockery of Constitution. Opposition who slammed her left and right earlier went for solidarity with her. When SC gave a big blow to her, she changed her tone and says that it is her moral victory. I hope Bengal rises above stupidity and vote this anarchist out.

Meanwhile the news of Vijay Mallya got more media attention and so this drama of Opposition united against Modi did not get their expected attention.blush

Indeed, I wonder how can anyone accept such contradictory statements, but I believe the Politics in the last couple of years has completely changed including that of BJP's without any exception. All are making contradictory statements according to the situation and defending themselves.

The public too may be just accepting these who are not delving into the complete matter. A very sorrow state of affairs for our Country, hopefully after 2019 elections after BJP wins it will all stop or suspend for sometime atleast as the next elections will be after 5 years.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.