Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Jatin Kumar Singh wrote:

No, not really. 

BJP has tried to do good but it only comes out as a showoff or a bait for people. A very few agenda's were met after the making of government from BJP's side which is not something new, every other government has done it. People expected something more with Modi. He being the leader and influencer all around the world has not done quiet the work he talked about. BJP getting involved in many scams make them equal to the UPA. No difference can be seen in that aspect. The economy has suffered most by BJP's rule, Indian Rupee is still on a decline and it is not a good sign for the economy. One great thing BJP did was to make people dream and hope for that the best is still to come under their rule.

Dont shoot in the air, please substantiate your statement that BJP is involved in many scams like UPA ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Scams and Corruption are at the lowest. There are no Scams in the first place. I think any person who says that BJP is involved in scams should have their facts checked before they come up with some unsubstantiated claims.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Opposition always tries its best to highlight something which has proved wrong again and again. Maybe they know nothing beyond corruption which they themselves were involved during their own rule.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: epraneeth77, Arunima Singh

If any person claims that BJP is involved in scams, he is not knowing where the government is going and is not being informed from credible sources like High Courts or Supreme Courts verdicts.

Just by the gossips and media publicity which support Opposition or just to create a political frenzy media can topple the actual scene of the situation for their TRP's. One should well be informed by the verdicts of the Supreme and High Court before talking any nonsense.

Triple Talak, GST, Anti Corruption bureau, Insolvency Bankruptcy Code, shutting down lakhs of Shell companies, bringing LPG to poor homes, opening Jan Dhan Yojana Bank Accounts to all, Digitization of payments and offers of Cashbacks, Super fast contruction of Highways and roads like never before, bringing Mallya to his feet from his level of arrogance and power, FDI inflows, Stock market hitting all time highs, Indian railway manufacturing Trains for export to Srilanka, purchasing Rafale at less cost, 2 Surgical strikes which were not at all there in UPA rule which meant the submissive nature of our Country on the world map during UPA and their helplessness for their Countrymen, marking International Yoga Day, bringing Ecological balance by being the one of the leading member during Paris Climate Agreement, raising a motion against terrorism on a global scale, significantly improving Ease of doing business on global rankings, being pro active and leading member in world in bringing Electrical vehicles to use and solar power usage are some of the prime and Substantial impact actions by BJP which not only made India powerful and responsible but also made other Countries sit up in awe and take notice, follow India footsteps and respect the glory of India.

Just apparent and general view based on your personal bias should not be working anymore. One must look upto the changes of this government, recognise its efforts, impact and then counter the baseless allegations in the name of vote bank politics.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh, suni51, Kalyani Nandurkar
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
Jatin Kumar Singh wrote:

No, not really. 

BJP has tried to do good but it only comes out as a showoff or a bait for people. A very few agenda's were met after the making of government from BJP's side which is not something new, every other government has done it. People expected something more with Modi. He being the leader and influencer all around the world has not done quiet the work he talked about. BJP getting involved in many scams make them equal to the UPA. No difference can be seen in that aspect. The economy has suffered most by BJP's rule, Indian Rupee is still on a decline and it is not a good sign for the economy. One great thing BJP did was to make people dream and hope for that the best is still to come under their rule.

I would differ on that.  I saw good works on ground.  I have seen toilets coming to houses in my husbands village in Bihar.  When I visited it last year,  almost all houses had toilets and village had sweeper coming to sweep roads and collect garbage.  This never happened before.  It was good to see it less open defecation.  Also most of them got cooking gas.  Even those who were vote bank of Lalu based on caste praised Modi this time. 

Even in Bangalore,  I find my maid, driver and gardener happy with these schemes.  They have bank account with Rupay/ bhim card.  Also I am planning to explore more and help them with pension scheme.  

As far as economy goes,  reports show that we are one of the fastest growing one and these reports come from reliable sources outside India. 

Our position in Global sphere is much stronger now. 

There are many more things. 

Yes more needs to be achieved but I would definitely credit this regime for a lot that they have done. 

@ Jatin Kumar Plz tell us about scam of BJP. 

I am not aware of any at central level in last four years. I would like you to tell me more about it.

Modi's regime in Gujarat was also scam and corruption free and even his opposition respected him for that.

If you are talking about Rafale, It was another fake created one my an unguided missile called Rahul Gandhi who is nothing more than a shame and disgrace to country now.

Yes some BJP leaders might be corrupt in personal capacity, but no scam has happened under central government.

If you raise Vyapam then let me correct most of the FIRs in this scam also are of Congress leaders.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: epraneeth77, suni51

Now even Pension scheme for unorganized sector is launched along with Lakhs of Jobs in Railways, Banks, RBI's and other sectors coming up.

Thank you said by: suni51
anil wrote:

Mamta was known for her simple life style. Simple cotton saree and bathroom slliper is her identity. Few year ago I was her fan. But how she changed after winning election and getting power. I never hope that she is involve in corruption and support corrupt peoples. Saying that power make corrupt is right.

This hatred for Modi and personal political motivations have changed many politicians and have exposed their ugly face. Not only Mamta but a CM like Chandrababy who was a role model has reduced to a laughing stock.

Thank you said by: suni51

Indian media is property of political parties for instance, NDTV is headed by CPI, Aajtak (India today) by congress and Z News by a MP of BJP, Subhash Chandra who owns almost half the TV channels of India. Beside being owned by politicians or supporters of political parties the channels work on sponsorship basis which means they get paid for working in favor of particular parties. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:

Mamta was known for her simple life style. Simple cotton saree and bathroom slliper is her identity. Few year ago I was her fan. But how she changed after winning election and getting power. I never hope that she is involve in corruption and support corrupt peoples. Saying that power make corrupt is right.

This hatred for Modi and personal political motivations have changed many politicians and have exposed their ugly face. Not only Mamta but a CM like Chandrababy who was a role model has reduced to a laughing stock.

I personally feel that the incidents that happened with Chandrababu is very unfortunate and bad if we see on a bigger picture. He had done many things in Hyderabad for Hyderabad. IT Hub, Snow world and some others. Karma takes its course and it has happened but I feel that such things should not have happened as he is a very capable leader.

usha manohar wrote:

The concept of a politician has completely changed over the years. They are all now concentrating on their looks,image rather than on their performance. This is probably because they are constantly being hounded by the media . That apart , simplicity was seen only during Gandhis era . Nehru brought in western glamor and Indira Gandhi although dressed in handloom and silk sarees more to create a favorable people's leader image was arrogant and westernised in her ways . Even her Hindi was accented ..

I totally agree with you here. Media is no more int only reporting news but in their race to TRP hunger they have reduced to a real low grade drama. They do nto report the genuine news but are more into headline management as per their convenience and gain. They blow things out of proportion.

Most of these Gandhis have nothing Indian about it. Their claim for being Indian is only for their personal and dynast gain. Rahul Gandhi was caught with his Italian passport with his girlfriend who was daughter of a Mafia in US airport with a huge amount of dollars. Ad he was retained there. It happened during Vajpayee government and it made headlines. I hope many of us do not suffer from short term memory loss.

India has been quite forgiving for this one family as if it is their birthright to make horrible mistakes. I don't why the same forgiving people become so  harsh for Modi.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.