Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

We should wait and witness that PM scheme for 50 crore people benefited by up to Rs 500000 for treatment will help a lot of poor people. The treatment available to rich and influential until now will reach to the poor without spending a dime. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

In these last 4 four year, there are many changes that took place in India. Many scam have come to light in bjp's rule but there is also good that has been by bjp government.

1. After many years we were able to give good reply to terrorists Mr Modi has .made it possible.
  2. India is ranking fifth ecomically in 2018 whereas it ranked 10 the in 2011.
  3. Villages are becoming smoke free and India's first smoke free village has entered Limca Book of Records.
  4. Poverty rate has decreased in India under bjp rule
  5. And many more....

As my learned friend Usha Manohar said I will go with lesser evil and keep my hopes on bjp

Thank you said by: epraneeth77, Kalyani Nandurkar

Here is an Aricle on Rafale which sheds light that there is no scam in it, the only thing that may have occured is an expensive deal but not a corruption/scam.

https://in.news.yahoo.com/chowkidar-may-not-good-dukandar-certainly-not-chor-100247903.html

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

Now even Pension scheme for unorganized sector is launched along with Lakhs of Jobs in Railways, Banks, RBI's and other sectors coming up.

Government service is not only job. When opposition is crying for not providing jobs than they forget people who are doing small business with help of government. 

anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

Now even Pension scheme for unorganized sector is launched along with Lakhs of Jobs in Railways, Banks, RBI's and other sectors coming up.

Government service is not only job. When opposition is crying for not providing jobs than they forget people who are doing small business with help of government. 

Small businesses are anyway done with help of government even in previous government, isn't it?

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

Small businesses are anyway done with help of government even in previous government, isn't it?

But for peoples only government service is job. It is not possible to give government service to all. BJP government give more than 1 crore mudra loan. These are also job.

I think we must accept that it was a part of negligence on the current government that such sensitive documents could be stolen!

https://in.news.yahoo.com/defending-rafale-deal-govt-unveils-230056241.html

I think if the theft is proved, then it will lead to The Hindu and ANI downfall and their credibility would be lost substantially. The Hindu has a very good name in the industry and it may suffer because of this incident.

Thank you said by: jabeen
epraneeth77 wrote:

I think we must accept that it was a part of negligence on the current government that such sensitive documents could be stolen!

I think if the theft is proved, then it will lead to The Hindu and ANI downfall and their credibility would be lost substantially. The Hindu has a very good name in the industry and it may suffer because of this incident.

More than the downfall of Hindu publication, I am concern about the present government. How could such an important document be stolen just like that? It was surely an act of negligence. And they have taken action very late too.

jabeen wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

More than the downfall of Hindu publication, I am concern about the present government. How could such an important document be stolen just like that? It was surely an act of negligence. And they have taken action very late too.

I think it may be too early to say that action has been taken very late. May be they have started their investigation immediately after the incident as well though there has been no information in media of this.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.