Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
MG Singh wrote:

I wrote 2 years back that Modi will fail  and everybody was saying no and ridiculing Rahul.  It has happened and we await the route of Modi in north India. 

It is not fail but it is victory of corrupt system of country. Here in Rajasthan only and only Rajey is responsible for defeat of BJP.

anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

I wrote 2 years back that Modi will fail  and everybody was saying no and ridiculing Rahul.  It has happened and we await the route of Modi in north India. 

It is not fail but it is victory of corrupt system of country. Here in Rajasthan only and only Rajey is responsible for defeat of BJP.

We always find some reason or person for defeats or wins. Actually public looks for a change in the system or change the system.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

We always find some reason or person for defeats or wins. Actually public looks for a change in the system or change the system.

Who will change the system?, politicians, never, only and only public can change the system.

suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Earlier Congress lost because of Ashok Gehlot and the many scams he and his govt was involved in. However , there were no such scams during g Vasundara Rajesh tenure , but she was obviously not popular and so lost and Gehlot is back again to loot some more ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Earlier Congress lost because of Ashok Gehlot and the many scams he and his govt was involved in. However , there were no such scams during g Vasundara Rajesh tenure , but she was obviously not popular and so lost and Gehlot is back again to loot some more ...

She is not innocent as you are thinking. I am giving here one example of corruption. In this May government lifted bane from transfer, Only and only one rule for transfer is to get desire of BJP workers. What it means, To get desire you have to pay the worker. Here price of transfer of teacher was Rs. 3 lacs.

I don't know how some persons keep on chirping that Congress is corrupt while BJP is clean. My inlaws are from MP and I regularly go there. Let me tell readers that Vijay Vergia now a top man in the BJP hierarchy was an ordinary trader with a small income and now he is a1000 crore man. Examine the life of Amit Shah and it will be an eye-opener. The only man personally not corrupt is Narendra Modi( But MMSingh was also personally clean). But both these have soiled their hands. Modi wanted funds for the party for coming elections hence his deal to hand over 35000crorese to Anil Ambani. Just like MM Singh. Till date, people like me have raised so many questions on the Rafale deal and there are no answers, only rhetoric. Not worth wasting my time in repeating them again. People have seen BJP rule for 4 years. How has the life of the common man changed?. In MP the strong hold of the BJP( now defeated) ruled for 15 years and over 18000 farmers committed suicide. Nothing to be proud of. I am a nationalist and my sight is clear. The BJP is worse than Congress.https://www.hindustantimes.com/bhopal/over-18-000-farmers-committed-suicide-in-mp-in-the-past-15-years/story-Y4cxfY8jwhOeeYeroRmMKK.html

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
MG Singh wrote:

I don't know how some persons keep on chirping that Congress is corrupt while BJP is clean. My inlaws are from MP and I regularly go there. Let me tell readers that Vijay Vergia now a top man in the BJP hierarchy was an ordinary trader with a small income and now he is a1000 crore man. Examine the life of Amit Shah and it will be an eye-opener. The only man personally not corrupt is Narendra Modi( But MMSingh was also personally clean). But both these have soiled their hands. Modi wanted funds for the party for coming elections hence his deal to hand over 35000crorese to Anil Ambani. Just like MM Singh. Till date, people like me have raised so many questions on the Rafale deal and there are no answers, only rhetoric. Not worth wasting my time in repeating them again. People have seen BJP rule for 4 years. How has the life of the common man changed?. In MP the strong hold of the BJP( now defeated) ruled for 15 years and over 18000 farmers committed suicide. Nothing to be proud of. I am a nationalist and my sight is clear. The BJP is worse than Congress.https://www.hindustantimes.com/bhopal/over-18-000-farmers-committed-suicide-in-mp-in-the-past-15-years/story-Y4cxfY8jwhOeeYeroRmMKK.html

Corrupt politicians are in every party, one few are clean. It is worthless to say that politicians are for the welfare of public. In India politics is not service it is business. Politician spend big amount to win election. It is their investment and they wants return on it like a business. Corruption is DNA of Indian politics.

6 decades of Congress rule has made sure that corruption has become a way of life in India. Corruption is a way of life with all parties. The major difference is that in almost all other parties the leaders are leading in corrupt practice s but Mr Modi, all through his political career has never been involved in corruption. So , now Congress is desperately trying to pin Rafael on him .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

I totally agree with Usha. Modi and likes of him are rare now not only in Indian politics but in all other fields. Nepotism or favoring kin and kith is so much prevalent. Even a tall leader like Atalji was often criticized for crony capitalism and favoring his son in law. But Modi has been clean. He has none so far in his long political career. His relatives and close family members are still so poor. He can be counted with likes of Abdul Kalam and can be a good example for future.We have seen enough of Lau, Mulayam and Mayawati and how their relatives flourished. Not to forget the rise of Robert Vadra. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Yes Rajey had no scams like Congress tenure at least none has come so far and in fact she did some good for education of girls and other policies. But definitely her way of ruling became unpopular and having a cow minister was taking it a way too far. She had to pay for it.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.