Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Field marshal jfc maneckshaw said " those who talk by the yard, perform by the inch deserve a kick by the foot", I am afraid this goes to bjp andmodi. They have made shambles of law and order in UP. Just see how they are shielding the rapist MLA. I was in lucknow just a week back and I was shocked when ecrybody was talking against Modi. He is doomed. Bjp may emerge single largest party in 2019 but it is a first step to his ousting. The world and India is ruled by nobility and class.Modi is not fit to rule.

Like all political parties BJP too would face criticism and what happened in UP is horrifying...I remember there have been several such incidents, involving the congress party in Bangalore but no such noise was made. However , rape is a heinous crime and no one should be spared and I sincerely hope that Adityanath takes the matter seriously and not spare anyone who is responsible..

http://www.business-standard.com/article/current-affairs/unnao-rape-case-rape-accused-bjp-mla-brother-arrested-up-bjp-calls-girl-s-family-low-class-yogi-up-goonda-raj-top-10-developments-118041000277_1.html

As far as nobility ruling India is concerned , what nobility have we had here except a questionable family that seems to have no beginning , in fact shrouded in mystery hardly belonging to nobility but grabbing opportunity to keep themselves in power through scams and corruption ! Thank god majority of the population has seen through this " Noble family"

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Like all political parties BJP too would face criticism and what happened in UP is horrifying...I remember there have been several such incidents, involving the congress party in Bangalore but no such noise was made. However , rape is a heinous crime and no one should be spared and I sincerely hope that Adityanath takes the matter seriously and not spare anyone who is responsible..

http://www.business-standard.com/article/current-affairs/unnao-rape-case-rape-accused-bjp-mla-brother-arrested-up-bjp-calls-girl-s-family-low-class-yogi-up-goonda-raj-top-10-developments-118041000277_1.html

As far as nobility ruling India is concerned , what nobility have we had here except a questionable family that seems to have no beginning , in fact shrouded in mystery hardly belonging to nobility but grabbing opportunity to keep themselves in power through scams and corruption ! Thank god majority of the population has seen through this " Noble family"

Thanks, usha@ I rarely come on Boddunan busy as I am with other things including my next novel.  but just remember the entire Indian leadership was always from upper strata. Anybody Nehru, Gandhi, Patel, Bose, Lal Lajpat Rai, Tilak, and tens more including the men who led India in history like Raj Purushottam, Samrat Vikramaditya, Ranjit Singh, Baji Rao, Guru Gobind Singh, Chandragupta etc. I don't see anyone from the lower caste or the lower strata. It's all over the world. Even Trump is awfully rich.Modi has seen poverty only he does not know what it means to dream of riches which everybody wants and thus he cannot lead. Watch out my dear and see.

@ Usha, I am pained that after such a heinous crime of rape by BJP MLA all you can write is "I sincerely hope that Adityanath takes the matter seriously..." Is this your reply? Look at the Unao rape in Kashmir where again the BJP is shielding rapist. My god! they call themselves Ram bhakts and there are people supporting them. Amen!

No party is pure. We are unfortunate ones who have to choose a thief among the robbers.

I hope strict actions are taken against these monsters who rape.

But I feel that Modi still is the best choice for nation. He might not come back in power and fall prey to all media and political propaganda.

My biggest fear is a khichdi sarkar for the nation which will take away the security and stability of a strong governement. Moreover, our neighbors will rise against us more stronger. 

All parties clubbing together to fight Modi is just like all great goons, robbers and terrorists going hand and hand to oppose a person who just fails to eradicate the mess created by all of them in last six decades in a time frame of 4 years. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

by  » 6 hours ago

All parties clubbing together to fight Modi is just like all great goons, robbers and terrorists going hand and hand to oppose a person who just fails to eradicate the mess created by all of them in a time frame of 4 years 

That says it all...the extent to which they go to show their hatred is really appalling .All the more reason to support Modi and BJP !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Arunima Singh
usha manohar wrote:

by  » 6 hours ago

All parties clubbing together to fight Modi is just like all great goons, robbers and terrorists going hand and hand to oppose a person who just fails to eradicate the mess created by all of them in a time frame of 4 years 

That says it all...the extent to which they go to show their hatred is really appalling .All the more reason to support Modi and BJP !

Usha, the kind of things we are seeing now is very very worrisome. It is actually very distressing to see to what level these united collaboration of class one goons will fall to undermine Modi and his government. The recent nation wide strike called in by Prakash Ambedkar saw violence only in those states where BJP is in power and states like Kerala, WB where normally violence is everyday routine affair, it was all quiet. So it is as obvious and open as day;light that the violence was planned with cool head, and yet, poeple will keep blaming Modi for it by saying it is a result of saffron terrorism. also, the Kathua incident, people especially disgustingly sick seculars are going all out for justice for Asifa. Yet such rapes and killings are happening on a larger scale in Assam and other states - all by Rohingyas and other Muslims, but I see not a single coverage or cry for justice for those girls a=because they are all Hindus.

All thsi makes me shudder to think what will happen should Modi lose the next elections and these goons come into power.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

@kalyani and Usha. A lot more political propaganda will happen in coming one year to malign Modi and to pull him down. It might brain wash the voters. I know that people who are sensible and who are not a party follower or leader follower will judge sensibly and then decide their vote. But election results do not depend on the sensible voters much. The decision always depends on mob who can be easily brainwashed and blinded by these peopagandas. Though I strongly support punishment for all rapists. A woman is a woman and not an object. All parties and religion have violated the diginity of a woman for their political and religious scores. It is shameful. But what Kalyani mentioned is true....pseudo seculars cash certain cases for their gain and many similar cases are not talked about much which it does not gain browny points politically.

For the propagation of negativity around BJP and Modi, I found a post on Facebook, which I felt was very true. Would like to share it 

"Are not we too forgiving for Congress and too unforgiving for BJP?"

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Arunima Singh wrote:

@kalyani and Usha. A lot more political propaganda will happen in coming one year to malign Modi and to pull him down. It might brain wash the voters. I know that people who are sensible and who are not a party follower or leader follower will judge sensibly and then decide their vote. But election results do not depend on the sensible voters much. The decision always depends on mob who can be easily brainwashed and blinded by these peopagandas. Though I strongly support punishment for all rapists. A woman is a woman and not an object. All parties and religion have violated the diginity of a woman for their political and religious scores. It is shameful. But what Kalyani mentioned is true....pseudo seculars cash certain cases for their gain and many similar cases are not talked about much which it does not gain browny points politically.

For the propagation of negativity around BJP and Modi, I found a post on Facebook, which I felt was very true. Would like to share it 

You are right Arunima, the quote perfectly describes the mindset of Indian people today. While everyone waited patiently and allowed themselves to be looted and made fools of by the Congress for almost 6 decades, are the ones constantly demanding to see results by BJP just within 3 years. I see Modi working too hard day and night and has already brought so many positive changes but people will trust miserable losers like Mewani, Khalid, Rashid etc. Mamata B. who only helped accelerate degradation of once prosperous WB and the Bollywood people who will do anything for money but will not trust Modi who is obviously such a clean and honest person with more integrity than anyone else.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51, Arunima Singh
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

You are right Arunima, the quote perfectly describes the mindset of Indian people today. While everyone waited patiently and allowed themselves to be looted and made fools of by the Congress for almost 6 decades, are the ones constantly demanding to see results by BJP just within 3 years. I see Modi working too hard day and night and has already brought so many positive changes but people will trust miserable losers like Mewani, Khalid, Rashid etc. Mamata B. who only helped accelerate degradation of once prosperous WB and the Bollywood people who will do anything for money but will not trust Modi who is obviously such a clean and honest person with more integrity than anyone else.

I totally agree with you. As far the Bollywood actors, they can dance in the marriages and functions so what stops them for acting as "protesters"? Money can do number of strange things in this country. In fact, opposition has lost its total credibility of late.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Arunima Singh
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.