Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: I was asupporter of Modi but now I have veered around to the view that its about time he was shown the door for good of Indian unity

    by » 2 years ago


    Modi is definitely one with more credibility and integrity. He is hardworking. But I would say that he is not doing anything extraordinary. He is doing what a PM or any public servant should do... work for development. But our country and opposition is not used to it. So mud slinging is bound to happen. However it is sad that modi at times also participates in this political mud slinging. He has to be more focused and maintain dignity of a PM


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


  • Re: I was asupporter of Modi but now I have veered around to the view that its about time he was shown the door for good of Indian unity

    by » 2 years ago


    Arunima Singh wrote:

    Modi is definitely one with more credibility and integrity. He is hardworking. But I would say that he is not doing anything extraordinary. He is doing what a PM or any public servant should do... work for development. But our country and opposition is not used to it. So mud slinging is bound to happen. However it is sad that modi at times also participates in this political mud slinging. He has to be more focused and maintain dignity of a PM

    I agree that he is making efforts but at the point where we are right now, I feel that his efforts are not merely sufficient. He needs to implement strong actions.


  • Re: I was asupporter of Modi but now I have veered around to the view that its about time he was shown the door for good of Indian unity

    by » 2 years ago


    Most of us are brainwashed either way. From the time I have joined none of us have changed our views except MGSingh. The PM is an ordinary person holding a high post. Rest we keep imagining about him either way. Disappointment is this natural.


  • Re: I was asupporter of Modi but now I have veered around to the view that its about time he was shown the door for good of Indian unity

    by » 2 years ago


    Even though it has now come out that the so-called religion based conflicts have been a result of careful planning by the congress and their sycophants, have you still changed your views? If not, then why do you want others to change theirs when they are clearly disgruntled by decades of misrule and corruption by congress?


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


  • Re: I was asupporter of Modi but now I have veered around to the view that its about time he was shown the door for good of Indian unity

    by » 2 years ago


    Rigidity of views is cause of friction especially in politics. Also I never advocated anyone to change their views. One can hold on to ones rigid views and keep be strong like a wall.


  • Re: I was asupporter of Modi but now I have veered around to the view that its about time he was shown the door for good of Indian unity

    by » 2 years ago


    I remember once Prianka Gandhi saying that there is no word like never in politics....which means they would back track and do everything possible to stay in power. Looking at the circus in Karnataka one can see , to what level politicians are willing to stoop ...whether they conquer after all that stooping would also be a reflection on the voters 


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: I was asupporter of Modi but now I have veered around to the view that its about time he was shown the door for good of Indian unity

    by » 2 years ago


    I think there is no harm in changing your views according to situation from time to time. I was a congress supporter until last decade of the last century but seeing their opportunistic nature I stopped supporting them. Today I see no better alternative of Modi in particular but if I see one in the future I won't mind changing my views again.


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


  • Re: I was asupporter of Modi but now I have veered around to the view that its about time he was shown the door for good of Indian unity

    by » 2 years ago


    usha manohar wrote:

    I remember once Prianka Gandhi saying that there is no word like never in politics....which means they would back track and do everything possible to stay in power. Looking at the circus in Karnataka one can see , to what level politicians are willing to stoop ...whether they conquer after all that stooping would also be a reflection on the voters 

    Hi ! What have you to say about Atal Vajpayee dancing with Asaram. Video is on you tube. Also Modi seeking blessings of Asaram and saying his success was because of him. See on Youtube. This is worse than a circus and shows that BJP leadership is rooted in obscurantism. My word PM and big people paying homage to babas. Cant think of Trump or Putin doing such stupid things. Look through the glass and you will see time for Modi to go. India wants a forward looking leadership not leaders swayed by babas and self styled godmen.


  • Re: I was asupporter of Modi but now I have veered around to the view that its about time he was shown the door for good of Indian unity

    by » 2 years ago


    MG Singh wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    I remember once Prianka Gandhi saying that there is no word like never in politics....which means they would back track and do everything possible to stay in power. Looking at the circus in Karnataka one can see , to what level politicians are willing to stoop ...whether they conquer after all that stooping would also be a reflection on the voters 

    Hi ! What have you to say about Atal Vajpayee dancing with Asaram. Video is on you tube. Also Modi seeking blessings of Asaram and saying his success was because of him. See on Youtube. This is worse than a circus and shows that BJP leadership is rooted in obscurantism. My word PM and big people paying homage to babas. Cant think of Trump or Putin doing such stupid things. Look through the glass and you will see time for Modi to go. India wants a forward looking leadership not leaders swayed by babas and self styled godmen.

    It is not only about a particular leader or party. Shamefully it is across all parties otherwise how do these babas proliferate and grow. They are hand in gloves with these political parties. It is a shame that no political party is clean.

    Unfortunately, we have to choose among the options that we have. And right now weighing all pros and cons Modi seems the only choice for a stable and secure Governemnt. If someone else comes to power, government has to crumble in a year or two.

    This government could have done much better given the mandate they had. But whatever little they have done is credible compared to the previous regime. 


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


  • Re: I was asupporter of Modi but now I have veered around to the view that its about time he was shown the door for good of Indian unity

    by » 2 years ago


    MG Singh wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    I remember once Prianka Gandhi saying that there is no word like never in politics....which means they would back track and do everything possible to stay in power. Looking at the circus in Karnataka one can see , to what level politicians are willing to stoop ...whether they conquer after all that stooping would also be a reflection on the voters 

    Hi ! What have you to say about Atal Vajpayee dancing with Asaram. Video is on you tube. Also Modi seeking blessings of Asaram and saying his success was because of him. See on Youtube. This is worse than a circus and shows that BJP leadership is rooted in obscurantism. My word PM and big people paying homage to babas. Cant think of Trump or Putin doing such stupid things. Look through the glass and you will see time for Modi to go. India wants a forward looking leadership not leaders swayed by babas and self styled godmen.

    I think what happened between Indira Gandhi and Direndra Brahmachari was far worse and by the way explore some more on YouTube and you will find a lot of Congress leaders too seeking blessing from Asaram and hobnobbing with him ...


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.