Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: I was asupporter of Modi but now I have veered around to the view that its about time he was shown the door for good of Indian unity

    by » 2 years ago


    usha manohar wrote:
    MG Singh wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    I remember once Prianka Gandhi saying that there is no word like never in politics....which means they would back track and do everything possible to stay in power. Looking at the circus in Karnataka one can see , to what level politicians are willing to stoop ...whether they conquer after all that stooping would also be a reflection on the voters 

    Hi ! What have you to say about Atal Vajpayee dancing with Asaram. Video is on you tube. Also Modi seeking blessings of Asaram and saying his success was because of him. See on Youtube. This is worse than a circus and shows that BJP leadership is rooted in obscurantism. My word PM and big people paying homage to babas. Cant think of Trump or Putin doing such stupid things. Look through the glass and you will see time for Modi to go. India wants a forward looking leadership not leaders swayed by babas and self styled godmen.

    I think what happened between Indira Gandhi and Direndra Brahmachari was far worse and by the way explore some more on YouTube and you will find a lot of Congress leaders too seeking blessing from Asaram and hobnobbing with him ...

    You are not getting my point. So many met Asaram including Digvijaya Singh. The point I am making is a head of government meeting babas and Pirs.Both Vajpayee and Modi were top leaders. That is not acceptable at all. If the leader follows obscurantism than where will India go? 


  • Re: I was asupporter of Modi but now I have veered around to the view that its about time he was shown the door for good of Indian unity

    by » 2 years ago


    People keep talking about a corrupt congress party and they let India down. I come from abroad often to India I don't see any change in India with BJP in power vs the Congress.  Lots of good things happened ( as bad as well) but the Congress life was not worse than what it is now. I asked so many people how has BJP coming to power improved your lot. People keep silent, smile or say there is no change.


    Thank you said by: Reena

  • Re: I was asupporter of Modi but now I have veered around to the view that its about time he was shown the door for good of Indian unity

    by » 2 years ago


    MG Singh wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:
    MG Singh wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    I remember once Prianka Gandhi saying that there is no word like never in politics....which means they would back track and do everything possible to stay in power. Looking at the circus in Karnataka one can see , to what level politicians are willing to stoop ...whether they conquer after all that stooping would also be a reflection on the voters 

    Hi ! What have you to say about Atal Vajpayee dancing with Asaram. Video is on you tube. Also Modi seeking blessings of Asaram and saying his success was because of him. See on Youtube. This is worse than a circus and shows that BJP leadership is rooted in obscurantism. My word PM and big people paying homage to babas. Cant think of Trump or Putin doing such stupid things. Look through the glass and you will see time for Modi to go. India wants a forward looking leadership not leaders swayed by babas and self styled godmen.

    I think what happened between Indira Gandhi and Direndra Brahmachari was far worse and by the way explore some more on YouTube and you will find a lot of Congress leaders too seeking blessing from Asaram and hobnobbing with him ...

    You are not getting my point. So many met Asaram including Digvijaya Singh. The point I am making is a head of government meeting babas and Pirs.Both Vajpayee and Modi were top leaders. That is not acceptable at all. If the leader follows obscurantism than where will India go? 

    I think I get your point very well, one more stone to hit Modi simply because he was seen with a creep ...would he do that knowingly that he is a rapist ? He did not let him escape, like it happened with Congress who let Quotrtrochi run away , Raejev Gandhi and family did with Quottrochi nor did he open up the secrets of  governance like Indira Gandhi did with Dhirendra Brahmachari because she got involved with him . Just because your views on Modi and Congress has changed the truth thankfully does not change..


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


    Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

  • Re: I was asupporter of Modi but now I have veered around to the view that its about time he was shown the door for good of Indian unity

    by » 2 years ago


    usha manohar wrote:
    MG Singh wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:
    MG Singh wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    I remember once Prianka Gandhi saying that there is no word like never in politics....which means they would back track and do everything possible to stay in power. Looking at the circus in Karnataka one can see , to what level politicians are willing to stoop ...whether they conquer after all that stooping would also be a reflection on the voters 

    Hi ! What have you to say about Atal Vajpayee dancing with Asaram. Video is on you tube. Also Modi seeking blessings of Asaram and saying his success was because of him. See on Youtube. This is worse than a circus and shows that BJP leadership is rooted in obscurantism. My word PM and big people paying homage to babas. Cant think of Trump or Putin doing such stupid things. Look through the glass and you will see time for Modi to go. India wants a forward looking leadership not leaders swayed by babas and self styled godmen.

    I think what happened between Indira Gandhi and Direndra Brahmachari was far worse and by the way explore some more on YouTube and you will find a lot of Congress leaders too seeking blessing from Asaram and hobnobbing with him ...

    You are not getting my point. So many met Asaram including Digvijaya Singh. The point I am making is a head of government meeting babas and Pirs.Both Vajpayee and Modi were top leaders. That is not acceptable at all. If the leader follows obscurantism than where will India go? 

    I think I get your point very well, one more stone to hit Modi simply because he was seen with a creep ...would he do that knowingly that he is a rapist ? He did not let him escape, like it happened with Congress who let Quotrtrochi run away , Raejev Gandhi and family did with Quottrochi nor did he open up the secrets of  governance like Indira Gandhi did with Dhirendra Brahmachari because she got involved with him . Just because your views on Modi and Congress has changed the truth thankfully does not change..

    Not to forget that it was congress who assisted Warren Anderson, Chariman of Union Carbide, responsible for the BHopal gas disaster that killed hundreds and maimed equal numbers for life, was allowed to escape and never returned once for trial! Forget the Babas and maas and whatnots, congress helped such killers escape and Italians who looted our country! At least, Modi has had the guts to persecute Asaram which I don't see happening if congress was in power!


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


  • Re: I was asupporter of Modi but now I have veered around to the view that its about time he was shown the door for good of Indian unity

    by » 2 years ago


    What is the truth? Is the BJP rule the best of all?Has a lot of the common man improved, has suicides by farmers stopped? Indira had an affair with Brahmacharya but she is the only leader which cut up Pakistan and integrated Sikkim with India and occupied Saichan. Personal affair have no meaning. Trump has them and so has Putin. You are aware I suppose.


  • Re: I was asupporter of Modi but now I have veered around to the view that its about time he was shown the door for good of Indian unity

    by » 2 years ago


    Talking about.BJP rule  With BJP rule the fact is rapes and murders have gone up. We had the sad spectacle of the Yogi( UP< CM)not meeting the rape victim though sitting in the office and the girl attempted suicide. He tried his best to save the MLA till Modi cracked the whip. Modi has a lot to answer also for deserting his wife, not paying alimony, no divorce, letting her rot while he travels around in dresses worth lakhs and Cartier pens worth one lakh


  • Re: I was asupporter of Modi but now I have veered around to the view that its about time he was shown the door for good of Indian unity

    by » 2 years ago


    Here is some trivia information about Modi. The suit that he wore with gold thread during Obama visit cost nearly Rs 8 lakh.This is confirmed by the tailor. Secondly, the same dress was auctioned for Rs 4 crore 31 lakh. Who was the buyer? Nirov Modi.!!!

     


  • Re: I was asupporter of Modi but now I have veered around to the view that its about time he was shown the door for good of Indian unity

    by » 2 years ago


    MG Singh wrote:

    Here is some trivia information about Modi. The suit that he wore with gold thread during Obama visit cost nearly Rs 8 lakh.This is confirmed by the tailor. Secondly, the same dress was auctioned for Rs 4 crore 31 lakh. Who was the buyer? Nirov Modi.!!!

    And where did the money go? To the welfare fund of poor and needy... so who got the benefit???? Not Narendra Modi at least!


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


  • Re: I was asupporter of Modi but now I have veered around to the view that its about time he was shown the door for good of Indian unity

    by » 2 years ago


    MG Singh wrote:

    Talking about.BJP rule  With BJP rule the fact is rapes and murders have gone up. We had the sad spectacle of the Yogi( UP< CM)not meeting the rape victim though sitting in the office and the girl attempted suicide. He tried his best to save the MLA till Modi cracked the whip. Modi has a lot to answer also for deserting his wife, not paying alimony, no divorce, letting her rot while he travels around in dresses worth lakhs and Cartier pens worth one lakh

    I find your argument double faced and prejudiced ...n the one hand you want no fingers pointed at Indira Gandhi and her alliance with Brahmachari where she gave up many national secrets to him and them you attack Modi on a personal issue which is of no concern to anyone of us. Anyway, to clarify Modis was a child marriage which in itself was not legal. BUt he encouraged her to study and take up a teaching job and she is now working as a teacher living with dignity unlike Nehru who neglected his ailing wife in his pursuit of power and pleasure..

    According to Jashodaben, Modi always encouraged her to study further. In an interview to a Gujarati news channel, she said attributed her success in life and as a teacher to Modi's early encouragement.

    During the latter part of her teaching years, survived on a salary of 10,000 rupees per month. She retired in October 2009 and is currently entitled to a government pension of 14,000 rupees per month.

     Despite a non-existent marriage, has fond memories of her meetings with Modi in the past. A nostalgic told Indian Express, “Once I had come to meet him with Hiraba (Modi’s mother) at the shakha in Vadnagar. He had hurt his hand and I put medicine on it. Another time he had acted in a play called ‘Ek Phool, Do Maali’, which I went for. After the play got over, I told him he was very good in it. If it is in my fate that we are meant to be together then we will be. I have also moved forward in life because of him. I have never interfered in his life and nor has he.”


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


    Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

  • Re: I was asupporter of Modi but now I have veered around to the view that its about time he was shown the door for good of Indian unity

    by » 2 years ago


    While discussing Modi how do the misdeeds of previous leaders help. If the intention is that they also did hanky penny then does it mean he should also be permitted to do so. And if he should be accepted then how can you reject the previous leaders.


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.