Taniya Choudhury
Expert Boarder
18 278 1.76k
5 years ago


My payee name is showing only the letter t. I must have accidentally pressed the enter button. I have not filled in any more details. How can I change the Name?




I love writing and sharing ideas

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Suny Ag
Editor & Super Moderator
253 20k 141.2k
5 years ago

You should contact admin through "Contact Us" tab at the bottom of every page.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.