Rahul Gandhi has changed his communication style, strategies & the way he communicates with people, for example the talk happened in Karnataka election.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/pm-modi-sees-threat-in-me-says-rahul/articleshow/64117825.cms

The way he has countered all questions & answered are rather matured, eloquent & balanced & the way he has communicated to the people of Karnataka about BJP, RSS & imaging his own party, party member Sonia Gandhi has made me feel awestruck. 

He certainly looks like he has come a long way in his communication abilities & as a political person with the way he was trying to woo the voters in the above link talk.

What do you think?

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I am still of the opinion that he has got everything served on his plate and has a long way to mature and become an efficient leader. He is still away from the grounds of realty and has to learn a lot on his own. He is more in celebrity mode than in reality mode. He is reaping everything because he is born as a Gandhi, there is no individual credibility that he has earned. That is my view. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

In all fairness , I feel that he has become somewhat better . He certainly has become more confident to the extent where he has openly said that he would like to become the PM ...but , all said and done there is no real commitment in him nor is he the kind who has any ideologies or far reaching vision. Everything he does seems forced..ideally he would like to Lord it up without having to do much .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

He is speaking what he is being told. His only quality is that he belongs to Gandhi- Nehru family otherwise there are better leaders in congress party with better credentials. He will become PM only when other opposition parties would accept him as PM candidate and the way things are going on he has no chance whatsoever.  He has yet to learn few more tricks of the trade imho.   

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
suni51 wrote:

He is speaking what he is being told. His only quality is that he belongs to Gandhi- Nehru family otherwise there are better leaders in congress party with better credentials. He will become PM only when other opposition parties would accept him as PM candidate and the way things are going on he has no chance whatsoever.  He has yet to learn few more tricks of the trade imho.   

Other parties have declined him as a PM candidate. He has again given them a chance to mock him. 

Arunima Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Other parties have declined him as a PM candidate. He has again given them a chance to mock him. 

Unless Congress party gets a majority number of seats , Rahuls claim of becoming the PM will remain a pipe dream and nothing else.. each one of the opposition party has it's own candidate wanting to become the PM right from Lalu, Mulayam his son, Mayawati and even the south leaders . His very pronouncement at this juncture shows his naivety and political immaturity..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

suni51 wrote:

You are right he is only speaker, words are not of him, only tongue is of Rahul Gandhi.

Recently, during one of his election rallies he kept criticising Karnataka government for being corrupt and claimed that withe the support of the people, he would bring back congress rule in the state all the while forgetting that it is congress who is ruling the state. How can we say he has become better and mature?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Recently, during one of his election rallies he kept criticising Karnataka government for being corrupt and claimed that withe the support of the people, he would bring back congress rule in the state all the while forgetting that it is congress who is ruling the state. How can we say he has become better and mature?

There was a time when he wore a torn kurta and showed it to the people gathered , commenting that the PM wears a suit worth lakhs but look at me and my kurta ! The dynasty slaves might applaud but others would only laugh at it ...

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Karnataka verdict has again shown him mirror. He has to work a lot on himself. These political dramas won't buy him votes.

Arunima Singh wrote:

Karnataka verdict has again shown him mirror. He has to work a lot on himself. These political dramas won't buy him votes.

True...once, people would have voted for him for just being a Gandhi (that too a false one) but now people have woken up and won't fall for their gimmicks no matter how hard they try!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.