The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

I think you are right, there is no point discussing about army related issues in a forum which has no solution to offer. By the way, is there nothing that Modi did for the welfare of this country and you did not see it. I would vote him for the reduction in corruption at the top if nothing else.

Yes he has curtailed corruption at the top level. But curtailing corruption is not good enough if we are facing a strategic encircklement and lose the valley. The fact is the best alternative is not good enough for India.There is sadness in this.

We can see how badly Karnataka is progressing with just two party alliance...so one can imagine what the grand alliance would be !!? Modi is not perfect , he has his own weaknesses but his strong points make up for all other short comings. One can see efficiency and fear wherever BJP is in power. Although Karnataka has had a Congress govt , in Mangalore we have had BJP in power at the corporation level and when outsiders come here , they see the difference in the way govt offices are run. This is what we need in our country..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The basic problem with us is we want each and every problem and defects should be wiped out in the very first attempt. Various problems are there in India which did not get created in one day or within a year rather got created within a span of many many years.  Isn't it a high expectation from Modiji that a long list of issues must get solved by him and his party during the first tenure. He needs another chance to be judged. This is too early to decide.   

shampasaid

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Sadly the opposition has no credability and no national leader.Modi thus rules by default. However it will be sad if history records this period as the time India lost the valley not withstanding other " achievements".

@MGSingh, 'losing the valley' that you have mentioned more than once - do you mean J&K? If so, then isn't it totally illogical and unfair to expect Modi to solve it in just a couple of years when that mess has been created and worsened over a period of 60 years? Ours is a country where Muslims take up arms and attack other Indians, wreck up properties and do not even think twice before wrecking martyr's memorials just because Muslims in Mynamar were persecuted by their army, do you think they will let other Indians live in peace if strict action was taken in Kashmir?? Already when army is using pellet guns to control mobs, there is so much cry opf outrage and talk of human rights and what not! To take more concrete and deep penetrating action, he needs a more firmer base than BJP has now and a longer time.

At least give him some credit, he is not a gutless and spineless weak person that you are making him out to be.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51, usha manohar

A ruler has to act rationally once in power and Modi is trying to do the same. But congress when in power did everything that made them popular at the cost of nation and we are still paying for that. Appeasement was the key of congress which the present government lacks therefore targeted by concerned parties. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

@MGSingh, 'losing the valley' that you have mentioned more than once - do you mean J&K? If so, then isn't it totally illogical and unfair to expect Modi to solve it in just a couple of years when that mess has been created and worsened over a period of 60 years? Ours is a country where Muslims take up arms and attack other Indians, wreck up properties and do not even think twice before wrecking martyr's memorials just because Muslims in Mynamar were persecuted by their army, do you think they will let other Indians live in peace if strict action was taken in Kashmir?? Already when army is using pellet guns to control mobs, there is so much cry opf outrage and talk of human rights and what not! To take more concrete and deep penetrating action, he needs a more firmer base than BJP has now and a longer time.

At least give him some credit, he is not a gutless and spineless weak person that you are making him out to be.

Well Replied Kalyani. Valley is not a toy that some one snatch it. 

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Arunima Singh
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Well Replied Kalyani. Valley is not a toy that some one snatch it. 

Yes, it is not a toy!! but people will recollect that Palestine was carved out by the western powers because the Arabs were weak and continue to be weak. India is unable to even sort out Pak, which is 1/5 of India and who knows because of weakness we may have to accommodate on Kashmir. Vajpayee had almost in the Agra summit with Musharaff agreed to cede the valley to Pak till Advani put his foot down.

Kashmir problem is far too complicated and one can.blame BJP only to the extent , where they made a hasty poll promise to relieve the valley of terrorists and abolish article 370.. most political parties make such promises without realizing that it is not easy. But why only BJP is being targeted ? having said that BJP needs to introspect a lot since people don't keep giving second chances . According to most economists and financial experts Indian economy is robust and the GDP is at an all time high which shows that the Government has been keeping it's promise on that front ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

@MGSingh, I wonder since when the Arabs have become weak? They never were weak nor they are now, with the exception of probably Palestinians, who originally were poor and downtrodden and lived a slum-like existence in the Palestinian lands which were turned desolate and barren swamps through their own centuries of neglect. These people were ruled and their noses kept ground in the dirt by their own masters who did everything they could to keep their Ottoman masters happy. It was when Israel was carved out and Israelis began to reclaim and settle these barren swamps, that they taught those Arabs who wished to change their quality of life for betterment, that they saw anything good come out of Israelis settling in these lands. The Arabs who befriended Israelis got education and life became better for them, those who simply opposed them on word of their Turkish and Arab masters, did not do much to improve their lives. Even now, the Ahmadiyas who are peaceful live a quiet and good life but Palestinians who are only driven by hate for Jews live miserable lives and they have only themselves to blame. Even now, Israel is surrounded from all sides by extremely hostile Arab nations who have united multiple times to massacre Jews but could not succeed because they held their own through sheer grit and willpower. I admit that this kind of grit and determination is lacking in us Hindus and we could actually learn some lessons from them. At least now, Modi has shown the courage to openly befriend Jews which until now was being avoided for fear of upsetting the Arabs.

I know this post was a little way off topic, but only because Singh claimed that Arabs are weak which is really not the case, they have plenty of money and many times more than that they have is aggression towards Jews and Hindus equally!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.