The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I have heard that in Karnataka elections, JDS first offered to ally BJP but later on tied up with Congress, is it true?

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

I have heard that in Karnataka elections, JDS first offered to ally BJP but later on tied up with Congress, is it true?

Not likely as Kumaraswamy wanted to be CM and BJP could not make him CM

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

@MGSingh, 'losing the valley' that you have mentioned more than once - do you mean J&K? If so, then isn't it totally illogical and unfair to expect Modi to solve it in just a couple of years when that mess has been created and worsened over a period of 60 years? Ours is a country where Muslims take up arms and attack other Indians, wreck up properties and do not even think twice before wrecking martyr's memorials just because Muslims in Mynamar were persecuted by their army, do you think they will let other Indians live in peace if strict action was taken in Kashmir?? Already when army is using pellet guns to control mobs, there is so much cry opf outrage and talk of human rights and what not! To take more concrete and deep penetrating action, he needs a more firmer base than BJP has now and a longer time.

At least give him some credit, he is not a gutless and spineless weak person that you are making him out to be.

Well Replied Kalyani. Valley is not a toy that some one snatch it. 

Yes, it is not a toy!! but people will recollect that Palestine was carved out by the western powers because the Arabs were weak and continue to be weak. India is unable to even sort out Pak, which is 1/5 of India and who knows because of weakness we may have to accommodate on Kashmir. Vajpayee had almost in the Agra summit with Musharaff agreed to cede the valley to Pak till Advani put his foot down.

First time I am listing from you that Vajpayee had agree to handover valley to Pakistan. Is it possible that a PM alone  can took this type of big decision. It is not believeable. 

Yes, this is true and confirmed by Gen Musharraf in an interview with Palki Upadhaya of WION.It was only a preliminary talk but the thrust was to cede valley to Pak on return of some areas in POK. Vajpaye was shrewd as he had realised no victory is possible in Kashmir. It was the best solution. But Advani stopped it.

MG Singh wrote:

Yes, this is true and confirmed by Gen Musharraf in an interview with Palki Upadhaya of WION.It was only a preliminary talk but the thrust was to cede valley to Pak on return of some areas in POK. Vajpaye was shrewd as he had realised no victory is possible in Kashmir. It was the best solution. But Advani stopped it.

It was totally a different concept altogether ...here is a link that gives all the details about that particular talk between Musharraf and Vajpayee..

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.news18.com/amp/news/politics/when-vajpayee-and-musharraf-almost-resolved-the-kashmir-dispute-1659481.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: jabeen, Kalyani Nandurkar
suni51 wrote:

I think you are right, there is no point discussing about army related issues in a forum which has no solution to offer. By the way, is there nothing that Modi did for the welfare of this country and you did not see it. I would vote him for the reduction in corruption at the top if nothing else.

Even I agree to this point. At least he is responsible for reducing corruption in India and even I will vote for him next time because I don't want the congress party to come back and again start reservation politics

While I agree with the corruption issue , reservation policy is the same with BJP , I doubt if they are in a position to even touch or change the reservation issue because it will backfire on them. Recently BJP has said that they will not change anything ...the only thing we can hope to see is that they won't go all out to increase the reservation to minorities and others like the opposition intends to do

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

While I agree with the corruption issue , reservation policy is the same with BJP , I doubt if they are in a position to even touch or change the reservation issue because it will backfire on them. Recently BJP has said that they will not change anything ...the only thing we can hope to see is that they won't go all out to increase the reservation to minorities and others like the opposition intends to do

The condition is so sensitive. No body dares to bell the cat. Recently Gadakari mentioned that reservation should be on economical ground. But soon he had to take back his words. Bringing about any change means risking some vote loss and no political party will take that.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

The condition is so sensitive. No body dares to bell the cat. Recently Gadakari mentioned that reservation should be on economical ground. But soon he had to take back his words. Bringing about any change means risking some vote loss and no political party will take that.

Gadkari made a very sensible suggestion but we have enough leaders belonging to the reserved category who will ensure that it is not touched and if any move is made to even reduce the quota they may destabilize the entire nation. I have seen how even the highly educated ones going all out in support of reservation. Thankfully the recent observation by the supreme Court has been excellent because the only institution that can deal with the issue would be the legal ,law and order and the court  .

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/m.timesofindia.com/india/can-reservation-be-continued-in-perpetuity-asks-sc/amp_articleshow/65522606.cms

arjun sai wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I think you are right, there is no point discussing about army related issues in a forum which has no solution to offer. By the way, is there nothing that Modi did for the welfare of this country and you did not see it. I would vote him for the reduction in corruption at the top if nothing else.

Even I agree to this point. At least he is responsible for reducing corruption in India and even I will vote for him next time because I don't want the congress party to come back and again start reservation politics

I am agree with you,Arjun, I will also vote to BJP in general election, I don't like khichdi government.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.