The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

While I agree with the corruption issue , reservation policy is the same with BJP , I doubt if they are in a position to even touch or change the reservation issue because it will backfire on them. Recently BJP has said that they will not change anything ...the only thing we can hope to see is that they won't go all out to increase the reservation to minorities and others like the opposition intends to do

The condition is so sensitive. No body dares to bell the cat. Recently Gadakari mentioned that reservation should be on economical ground. But soon he had to take back his words. Bringing about any change means risking some vote loss and no political party will take that.

Gadkari made a very sensible suggestion but we have enough leaders belonging to the reserved category who will ensure that it is not touched and if any move is made to even reduce the quota they may destabilize the entire nation. I have seen how even the highly educated ones going all out in support of reservation. Thankfully the recent observation by the supreme Court has been excellent because the only institution that can deal with the issue would be the legal ,law and order and the court  .

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/m.timesofindia.com/india/can-reservation-be-continued-in-perpetuity-asks-sc/amp_articleshow/65522606.cms

It is looking that Supreme court is not in favor of reservation is promotion. But nothing will be changed if Supreme court decide against the reservation is promotion. Government will turn it by passing bill in parliament. In coming reservation policy may be increase unrest in society. It is not good for country.

Indeed, even Modi himself said that Reservation is here to stay. That is something I was very shocked to hear from him.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

Indeed, even Modi himself said that Reservation is here to stay. That is something I was very shocked to hear from him.

He can not afford to loose his next coming election by such statement. He has to be in power to make changes. If he is thrown out at this point, all his effort will go futile. I just hope that he does something by end of his next tenure if he is elected. I pray for his next tenure with clear majority. And I have a silent prayer that he does something to it. I have no hope form Congress. For them divisive politics is the key to rule.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I hope the politicians think positively and work in the best interest of this country forgetting their infighting which is least desired by common people. I am closing this thread for now and hope to see some new and constructive activities to bring the country back on track. Thank you all...

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.