Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Actually we , especially the media should royally ignore the likes of Arundati Roy. However, there will be many within India like the left parties who would go all out to support her. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Arunima Singh

Arundhati Roy is a silly woman who comes up with imaginative stories just to seek attentions from people all around the world. She has been courting controversies just for some fame. She should ve learnt her lesson by now that she cannot spread lies about India. 

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Arundhati Roy is nothing but a silly, sad woman who thinks she is liberal and secular but her so called liberalism is limited to writing horrible, perverted novels. She should be completely ignored but the media, ever on the look out of negative stories will give her ample publicity, even if tarnishes the image of our country abroad. They are only concerned with their own sales and nothing else.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh, suni51
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I guess election time which is never ending in India , puts a break on any concrete action. Because no party especially the one in power wants to take any chances with public opinion...that is where the problem lies with our political system.

Yes country is living is election every year. Focus on election is compulsion of leaders. It is better that country have one time election, it save time and money.

I totally agree with it. Somewhere PM Modi has purposed for one time election of all types..to avoid inconvenience to people and also expenses that involve in organizing elections through out in some or other part of the country. The never  ending election time puts so much of strain and affects the efficient governance.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Well, the Indian government did act by starting out initially and cutting off the money supplies that these Churches and several others around the country receive from foreign entities. That is what has incensed these people and the reason for them badmouthing Modi in this manner. As for what they speak, it is the freedom of expression that is allowed for all kinds of idiots in this country. We should now ask if Ansari, Kiran Rao etc, are still feeling suffocated or the air around them is now cleared!

However, this should still amount to some kind of threat against national security but since Hindu as a religion is still not recognised in our secular country and since Hindus are in majority, I guess these people in minority are free to emit gutter from their mouths.

Nobody talks about tolerance and intolerance now....The pseudo secular gang have gone mum as it does not hurt religious sentiments of anyone. Hindu is not a recognized religion and it is tolerant to everything. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Well, the Indian government did act by starting out initially and cutting off the money supplies that these Churches and several others around the country receive from foreign entities. That is what has incensed these people and the reason for them badmouthing Modi in this manner. As for what they speak, it is the freedom of expression that is allowed for all kinds of idiots in this country. We should now ask if Ansari, Kiran Rao etc, are still feeling suffocated or the air around them is now cleared!

However, this should still amount to some kind of threat against national security but since Hindu as a religion is still not recognised in our secular country and since Hindus are in majority, I guess these people in minority are free to emit gutter from their mouths.

Nobody talks about tolerance and intolerance now....The pseudo secular gang have gone mum as it does not hurt religious sentiments of anyone. Hindu is not a recognized religion and it is tolerant to everything. 

True Arunima...Hindus are so tolerant that they cannot even stand united against other aggressors, that is the basic problem of Hindus, which is evident by so many different parties in each state! That is why the leftists and separatists and congress find it easier to stand united against BJP which canot get support from most regional parties any where.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Did any of you hear what the famous writer Arundhiti Roy has said in the UK? I was so annoyed to hear that I wish I could slap her on her face. After all I too have right of expression of my views!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeCoYj7Cfdo

She is vomiting without any shame. read it

https://postcard.news/terror-supporter-arundhati-roy-at-it-again-caught-spreading-fake-news-against-india-in-international-media/?utm_medium=onsignal&utm_source=onsignal&utm_campaign=onesignal&utm_content=onesignal

She is a disgusting, horrible old witch! She should be actually be outlawed from the country. I couldn't listen to the video that Sunil had posted link as the internet was slow but reading her statements has made my blood boil now.

Tolerance is one of the important element of democracy. But it enough, why courts are not taking any action.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

True Arunima...Hindus are so tolerant that they cannot even stand united against other aggressors, that is the basic problem of Hindus, which is evident by so many different parties in each state! That is why the leftists and separatists and congress find it easier to stand united against BJP which canot get support from most regional parties any where.

Hindu or santam dharma is oldest religion. Average Hindu is not aggressive. It is reason that people from every part of this earth is came here and Hindu adopt them. But it is time that when people of other religion are trying to press Hindus. Hindu like to live peacefully. We must be support to party that talk and think about us.

And Madam Roy is saying that the need of the hour is to fight against Hindu terrorism!

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes it is time when a law is make that any person who speak against country, Kick out from here.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.