Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The India is facing so many serious problems and a student leader of JNU is saying that Gadkari and RS is behind the planning of murder the PM. She later said it was a sarcastic tweet and nothing else. I think communists and terrorists are coming on the same platform but Indian government is still not taking it seriously. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

JNU has become moremof a meeting  place for all the anti socials , who get together to plot against the government. They speak and shout slogans about azadi for Kashmir  without any fear , which goes to show the amount of freedom these people have simply because they belong either to a minority community or are supporters of anti national elements .. honestly , the lady in question Shehla Rasheed , a Kashmiri, has always been and is a trouble maker , leeching on the generosity of Indian tax payers and back stabbing the very nation that is feeding her.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Though India has countered terror activities in India, & made some good action plans to counter cease fire violations by replying to them in a destructive manner, the internal development of anti social & anti national sentiments & their activities against the government is a very bad sign for any government.

The situation in Kashmir & rape cases are not at all a good sign for development. For rape only POSCO Act has been amended which is applied to upto certain age of girls, but every woman who is abused or raped should be given similar or strict punishment as in the amended POSCO act of death penalty.

For Kashmir situation it is not a pleasing sight anymore with the stone pelters being supported & Indian Army's stand being told as not so correct. What does the government know of the situation & hostility the Army people face? The government should be in the centre of such situation & then direct the same verdict & then they would know what it means to let off such unruly & worthless stone pelters who are waving ISIS & Pakistani flags (Known as per fb posts).

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Did any of you hear what the famous writer Arundhiti Roy has said in the UK? I was so annoyed to hear that I wish I could slap her on her face. After all I too have right of expression of my views!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeCoYj7Cfdo

She is vomiting without any shame. read it

https://postcard.news/terror-supporter-arundhati-roy-at-it-again-caught-spreading-fake-news-against-india-in-international-media/?utm_medium=onsignal&utm_source=onsignal&utm_campaign=onesignal&utm_content=onesignal

She is a disgusting, horrible old witch! She should be actually be outlawed from the country. I couldn't listen to the video that Sunil had posted link as the internet was slow but reading her statements has made my blood boil now.

Why give so much importance to Arundhati Roy? She says such things to sensationalize and be in the news and the fact the western press likes such anti-India stories. Ignore her and all will be well.

suni51 wrote:

Why going to Matoshree now? Amit Shah could have gone to meet Raj Thake after wining Maharashtra election. That would have saved BJP lot of embarrassment at this stage. Being a hard core supporter of BJP there are some questions I need answers to all of them. 

This is a clear sign that the BJP is not confident of fighting the election on its own and taking help of Uddhav. To my mind, its silly as Uddhav has been attacking the BJP all along. The Shiv Sena was shown its position in the recent elections in Maharashtra where it had a no-show, so Amit Shah playing courtier at Matoshree is disgusting.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Well, the Indian government did act by starting out initially and cutting off the money supplies that these Churches and several others around the country receive from foreign entities. That is what has incensed these people and the reason for them badmouthing Modi in this manner. As for what they speak, it is the freedom of expression that is allowed for all kinds of idiots in this country. We should now ask if Ansari, Kiran Rao etc, are still feeling suffocated or the air around them is now cleared!

However, this should still amount to some kind of threat against national security but since Hindu as a religion is still not recognised in our secular country and since Hindus are in majority, I guess these people in minority are free to emit gutter from their mouths.

The crux of the problem which I have stated time and time again is the Hindu character. It borders on cowardice( difficult word but true) and dictates such actions. I cant see Russia, China or any other world power doing such acts that are detrimental to the country.

suni51 wrote:

But why the cease-fire against known terrorists? That solve no purpose and the security forces feel cheated also their moral goes down as well!

Field Marshal Montogomery in his "history of warfare " has written that Hindus lacked strategic sense and single-minded military aim as it was laced with tolerance and hence were defeated. bravery is not a substitute for lack of strategic sense. He also said the Hindus lacked the ruthlessness of the Moslem and Christians and were defeated. This sums up the reason why India gets thrashed everyutime and kashmir issue is boiling for 70 years and paksitan not cut to size.The list is unending and the reason India lost Aksai Chin and Tibet became a colony of China as Nehru and the Hindu character forbade a ruthless response. Who is going to change this ethos of Hindus / Modi?

suni51 wrote:

The India is facing so many serious problems and a student leader of JNU is saying that Gadkari and RS is behind the planning of murder the PM. She later said it was a sarcastic tweet and nothing else. I think communists and terrorists are coming on the same platform but Indian government is still not taking it seriously. 

This is typical of so-called Hindu ethos? Take it easy, the country is damned.

by  » 6 hours ago

The situation in Kashmir & rape cases are not at all a good sign for development. For rape only POSCO Act has been amended which is applied to upto certain age of girls, but every woman who is abused or raped should be given similar or strict punishment as in the amended POSCO act of death penalty.

For Kashmir situation it is not a pleasing sight anymore with the stone pelters being supported & Indian Army's stand being told as not so correct. What does the government know of the situation & hostility the Army people face? The government should be in the centre of such situation & then direct the same verdict & then they would know what it means to let off such unruly & worthless stone pelters who are waving ISIS & Pakistani flags (Known as per fb posts).

I am.not trivialising the rape of a child that took place in Kathua , but at the same time feel that there are enough number of rape cases taking place elsewhere in the country too , so why single out one particular region? As far as the army presence in Kashmir is concerned , there are many Kashmiri s who feel that Indian Army has no business to be there on their land. So , who does one blame?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

MG Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Why going to Matoshree now? Amit Shah could have gone to meet Raj Thake after wining Maharashtra election. That would have saved BJP lot of embarrassment at this stage. Being a hard core supporter of BJP there are some questions I need answers to all of them. 

This is a clear sign that the BJP is not confident of fighting the election on its own and taking help of Uddhav. To my mind, its silly as Uddhav has been attacking the BJP all along. The Shiv Sena was shown its position in the recent elections in Maharashtra where it had a no-show, so Amit Shah playing courtier at Matoshree is disgusting.

I feel it is not a question of confidence but more of trying to get them to stick with BJP as even though the style of functioning may be different, Shivsena too has its basis in HInduism and to do what they can for Hindu people similar to BJP, although Uddhav may have forgotten this fact. He seems to function more on advise of Sharad Pawar than anyone else or his own party's philosophy and that is why it is dangerous if he breaks away from BJP and joins NCP or other parties, as he still has a considerable follower base in Maharashtra thanks to Balasaheb Thackrey. BJP cannot afford to lose that base to NCP of others. So I think Amit Shah and Devendra Fadnavis should do all they can to make Shivsena stick togethr.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.