In today’s time someone working for others interest are hard to find. Still there are one’s in the form of various organisations who are working selflessly for the transformation of other people. This selfless effort brings a mutation i.e. change in their own self. Transformation of others can be done in many ways motivating people, encouraging them, counselling of the people who are victims of some incident and helping them in finding a new motive to live their life, or supporting various addicts to fight against their addictions. Its not easy to work on someone else’s transformation. It’s a self challenging task in itself.

Those who are working in this direction will definitely feel a change in themselves. While you work for the transformation of others you are one who takes the responsibility of that individual. This definitely makes you responsible. You will try every possible way to somehow transform others for better. Still its not easy to transform others as people don’t want anyone’s interference in their life. When you are working for the transformation of others, than you grow as a better person. You will see that your perspective to look life widens. You see situations with greater precision and try to handle them with more maturity. While working for transformation of others a moment arises that you want to quite but if you tackle that particular situation than you become new as a person. Your patience level increases and you do not panic in hard times rather you do remain calm. While working on the complexes and fears of other people you find your own complexes non-existing. Your own problems become less. As you become more solution oriented rather than being problem oriented. You become a confident person who is self motivated enough to even encourage others.

You will learn to take action in your life. The compilation of your own experiences and that of others teach you a lot. It will provide you best feeling of your life which will be unexplainable. There is will be a satisfaction in life. When you see someone’s life changed in a good way by your small efforts, this gives you a sense of achievement and It makes your existence worth it. That little day to day worries of life become a game for you, which you will play like a champion. If you compare the older you with the new one than you will find a lot of difference in you, in your attitude, in your behaviour. You will also meet yourself who was lost somewhere in the crowd and also you will start loving yourself. Thus, try to help others in their transformation as somehow they are saving you. It will also enhance your outlook for your surroundings.

This article is written by Akshita Garg who is studying Btech from Haryana Engineering college. I am a very passionate person who wants to work for society and wanted to contribute for the betterment of society. I definitely want to change orthodox mindset of our country. It is written in collaboration with Prayaascorps a NGO who believe in doing small efforts in the fields of education, health care and nutrition, shelter to serve the society. For more details visit our website:  https://prayaascorps.com

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Chairty is our tradition. Doing some this for other give us satisfication. I like to do for animals and helpless persons.

It is an interesting article from a young girl. Good to see that youngsters are interested in charity work and we have promising youth in our country. I work voluntarily for an organization called Heart and Soul Foundation. They help with rehabilitation of homeless special need kids and adults. I have done fund raising events for them and have also helped the adults volunteer to guide them how to teach these kids. Made and donated a few educational aids to them. It is a nice feeling to be associated with such genuine organizations. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

It is an interesting article from a young girl. Good to see that youngsters are interested in charity work and we have promising youth in our country. I work voluntarily for an organization called Heart and Soul Foundation. They help with rehabilitation of homeless special need kids and adults. I have done fund raising events for them and have also helped the adults volunteer to guide them how to teach these kids. Made and donated a few educational aids to them. It is a nice feeling to be associated with such genuine organizations. 

I appreciate your Nobel deed. I am also doing it regular but my priorty is speechless animals and helpless persons.

anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

I appreciate your Nobel deed. I am also doing it regular but my priorty is speechless animals and helpless persons.

Working for animals is really a good cause. They can not take stand on their own. They need someone to help them and support them.

I used to help my friends who were weak in studies and also to friends if they used to face any kind of difficulties. But we are helping someone improve or transform, we should never expect anything from that person as in most cases there are chances that person will forget whatever good you did. But as it is written before, if you do something good for speechless animals they will always remember the good done by you.

Good deeds give immense satisfaction.

arjun sai wrote:

I used to help my friends who were weak in studies and also to friends if they used to face any kind of difficulties. But we are helping someone improve or transform, we should never expect anything from that person as in most cases there are chances that person will forget whatever good you did. But as it is written before, if you do something good for speechless animals they will always remember the good done by you.

Help which is given with certain expectations cannot be considered a real help. Help should be given for the well being of others. Whether the person you had helped remembers or not should not matter. 

jabeen wrote:
arjun sai wrote:

Help which is given with certain expectations cannot be considered a real help. Help should be given for the well being of others. Whether the person you had helped remembers or not should not matter. 

It is saying, Neeki Kar Kuyen mai dal, mean help and forget it. It is message of holy Geeta do you duty and never expect any thing in return.

anil wrote:
jabeen wrote:
arjun sai wrote:

It is saying, Neeki Kar Kuyen mai dal, mean help and forget it. It is message of holy Geeta do you duty and never expect any thing in return.

Even my mother always used to say me this thing "Neeki Kar Kuyen mai dal". blush 

I totally agree with you but you know if I am helping someone by going totally out of the way and giving my time, I always tend to develop expectations from that person. Expectations that in case when I need some help, the person is at least ready to listen to my issue if not help even. I know it is wrong and I am trying to improve it.

Today I attended a free event for autism. It was free for autistic children and adults and their families and special Educators and caretakers. It was sponsored by Lions club and a childless old couple who lost their son sometimes back. They remember their son by organizing and sponsoring such events on his birthday. So we still have good souls among us though rare.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.