Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think for cottage tourism should be surprise stay and non artificial. Means we should enjoy the natural habitat and meal with host.Like we go to our relatives normally without information. This the host can no arrange the special arrangements for the guests. This way the guest enjoy the rutine life of host .Once i went to district auraiya in U.P. . I planned a surprise visit of a village. Because was famous and historical tample name Devkali mandir wich was built the period of prithviraj chauhan period and devoted to lord shiv  .So i reached the vilellege and ask for sheltetor or stay in farmer's family . They were live in cottage type hause wich was built by soil and local grasses. They offered me dinner with his company. They cooked his rutine food roti of wheat and curry, bhat (rice). The night was full of mosquitoes but i enjoyed. 
So it was different experience for me .i paid five hundred rupees however they were forbidding. 
Arivesh kumar Rathor wrote:
I think for cottage tourism should be surprise stay and non artificial. Means we should enjoy the natural habitat and meal with host.Like we go to our relatives normally without information. This the host can no arrange the special arrangements for the guests. This way the guest enjoy the rutine life of host .Once i went to district auraiya in U.P. . I planned a surprise visit of a village. Because was famous and historical tample name Devkali mandir wich was built the period of prithviraj chauhan period and devoted to lord shiv  .So i reached the vilellege and ask for sheltetor or stay in farmer's family . They were live in cottage type hause wich was built by soil and local grasses. They offered me dinner with his company. They cooked his rutine food roti of wheat and curry, bhat (rice). The night was full of mosquitoes but i enjoyed. 
So it was different experience for me .i paid five hundred rupees however they were forbidding. 

That is a good experience , also makes you learn something , how tough life is for them because our villagers are still deprived of many basic facilities that we living in cities take for granted.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

suni51 wrote:

Rooms with breakfast and dinner are available in almost all parts of the country especially in NCR. If you are interested to get such facility search any travel site for rooms for short stay/holiday travel with name of the city to check what is suitable for you. There are certain agencies like goibibo.com and roomlions.com which cater especially for this purpose. 

I never used this facility, no doubt it is nice one. If we stayed at rooms we will get healthy food and experience of local test and culture. I never listen that this facility is available in Rajasthan.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.