The topic is locked.

i have already written 3 articles but haven't got any payment till now and mostly i am active on this site , can anyone help!!!!!!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Articles have been discontinued as far as my knowledge is concerned.

I think any moderator or editor can best respond to this issue.

Just now I clicked on Article section & I have observed that I am able to create and submit an Article. So this issue needs to be addressed by Moderators or Editors.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

I think the topic suits my needs as well. I am yet to receive my first payment of 1578, but the Payment section shows that payment is made. I want 3 things to get clarified namely

1.  Whether the first payment is Cheque or Bank Account transfer?

2.  Whether I should still wait for a week or raise a support ticket?

3.  Whether any additional requirement is passed & do I need to fulfill it for payment to be processed completely?

Thank you in Advance

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

I think the topic suits my needs as well. I am yet to receive my first payment of 1578, but the Payment section shows that payment is made. I want 3 things to get clarified namely

1.  Whether the first payment is Cheque or Bank Account transfer?

2.  Whether I should still wait for a week or raise a support ticket?

3.  Whether any additional requirement is passed & do I need to fulfill it for payment to be processed completely?

Thank you in Advance

Yours payment is approved, it is first payment, congratulation. As I know you will get check because it is your first payment. But is may be bank transfer, You need not to raise support ticked, wait some more.

@AnKur Yadav- Can you provide me the link of your articles please? Article section is temporarily closed so it's not possible to publish the articles for time being.

@ I think you should wait until the next payment issue from the admin.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
I am also new this site so it should be clear about payment. And we must not discuss openly .because new visitors can be confuse .Many sites are making fraud .so the reputation of boddunan affected about payment dispute .

When there is no confusion about payment , there is nothing wrong in clearing ones doubts. So far no one has been denied payment here ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

I think there is nothing wrong in clarifying our doubts when there is one. I am a Bodunnan member for a couple of years now and as this is my first payment, I am just confirming the process and clearing the air.

From what I have experienced in Boddunan, I just loved the way the senior community in this site works. They are very supportive, interactive & provide the requisite guidelines to become an active member.

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh, Nipun A
epraneeth77 wrote:

I think there is nothing wrong in clarifying our doubts when there is one. I am a Bodunnan member for a couple of years now and as this is my first payment, I am just confirming the process and clearing the air.

From what I have experienced in Boddunan, I just loved the way the senior community in this site works. They are very supportive, interactive & provide the requisite guidelines to become an active member.

I always said it that payment is not so important on this site, enjoy this site by participating in forum. Here all member are friendly. One a person join this site, if for any reason he/she can't visit site, than they missing members.

Boddunan has not denied any payment. Some delay might happen for the first time payment .

The article section is suspended. Are you getting confused with your forum posting as article. ?? I read some long forum posting in form of an article. Is that creating the confusion??

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.