Now a days here in our area we are listening about  Reiki Healing. Is It true that it provides energy , give benefits to our body and helpful in curing diseases.. 

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes reiki is helpful in some health problem like stress, depression and insomnia.

It totally depends on your faith in the procedure. You can relate this to homeopathy.

It is very much in your faith. You will get the positive energy only if you are receptive to it. I know of people who have gained from this. It is an alternative therapy and backs on scientific logic.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I have never tried it although have heard accounts of it having helped others . I prefer to keep an open mind about it's effects ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

arjun sai wrote:

It totally depends on your faith in the procedure. You can relate this to homeopathy.

How can we relate it with homeopathy? Both are different.

How we can relate it to Homeopathy

Arunima Singh wrote:

It is very much in your faith. You will get the positive energy only if you are receptive to it. I know of people who have gained from this. It is an alternative therapy and backs on scientific logic.

Yes it is scientific method of healing. It is proved that some magnetic waves are running in our body. It is technique of regulating these waves. I also used it for my problem of sleeplessness.

usha manohar wrote:

I have never tried it although have heard accounts of it having helped others . I prefer to keep an open mind about it's effects ..

If any one massage our head with positive attitude than it is rekki.

Many of my children who have special needs have benefited from it. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

Many of my children who have special needs have benefited from it. 

Hug is also one type of rekki

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.