Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: REIKI HEALING

    by » 4 years ago


    anil wrote:
    Arunima Singh wrote:

    Many of my children who have special needs have benefited from it. 

    Hug is also one type of rekki

    Yes it is. Any thing that generates a positive energy can be considered healing. Reiki is transfer of positive energy and healing through that. It can be massage, some pressing or even a hug.


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


  • Re: REIKI HEALING

    by » 4 years ago


    Arunima Singh wrote:
    anil wrote:
    Arunima Singh wrote:

    Many of my children who have special needs have benefited from it. 

    Hug is also one type of rekki

    Yes it is. Any thing that generates a positive energy can be considered healing. Reiki is transfer of positive energy and healing through that. It can be massage, some pressing or even a hug.

    It is tradition of India to get blessing of elders and holy persons. Blessing and crush is also reiki.


  • Re: REIKI HEALING

    by » 4 years ago


    anil wrote:
    Arunima Singh wrote:
    anil wrote:
    Arunima Singh wrote:

    Many of my children who have special needs have benefited from it. 

    Hug is also one type of rekki

    Yes it is. Any thing that generates a positive energy can be considered healing. Reiki is transfer of positive energy and healing through that. It can be massage, some pressing or even a hug.

    It is tradition of India to get blessing of elders and holy persons. Blessing and crush is also reiki.

    Greeting with folded hands to say Namaste is also so scientific. Putting fingers together, pressing the energy points is a reiki and so is hand shake to greet someone. Soaking feet in luke warm salt water at the end of the end to beat up the stress and wash away negative energy is a reiki. Taking bath with rock salt to wash away negativity is also a reiki treatment. 


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


  • Re: REIKI HEALING

    by » 4 years ago


    Arunima Singh wrote:
    anil wrote:
    Arunima Singh wrote:
    anil wrote:
    Arunima Singh wrote:

    Many of my children who have special needs have benefited from it. 

    Hug is also one type of rekki

    Yes it is. Any thing that generates a positive energy can be considered healing. Reiki is transfer of positive energy and healing through that. It can be massage, some pressing or even a hug.

    It is tradition of India to get blessing of elders and holy persons. Blessing and crush is also reiki.

    Greeting with folded hands to say Namaste is also so scientific. Putting fingers together, pressing the energy points is a reiki and so is hand shake to greet someone. Soaking feet in luke warm salt water at the end of the end to beat up the stress and wash away negative energy is a reiki. Taking bath with rock salt to wash away negativity is also a reiki treatment. 

    Thanks for sharing all these, every thing which relax us is reiki.


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.