Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Very very sad! Hard to believe that such a person who always thought and proved that age was just a number!! He was decent,articulate and unflappable. Possessed a deep understanding of issues and never the one to compromise with his conviction but would always carry himself through with dignity and respect for others. Being an atheist,he never believed in afterlife so here's wishing Gulshanji ' long live,Gulshanji'! 

Very very sad! A rare person who was above all narrowness - extremely energetic,clear-headed,uncompromising,articulate,decent and big-hearted. I fondly rememember the excellent rapport that I have had the privilege to share with him leaving those undeliable impressions on my mind. Being an atheist he was his 

I just came to know this information from a fellow tweep. Very sad indeed.  When I was active, we had some good interactions.  He was an elder brother to me. May the Almighty God rest his soul in peace. 

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Thats very sad news. I just came to know about it today. How he died? He was such a wonderful person. He was on my fb account and used to write several posts in a day specially about politics. Its a big loss to boddunan community  May his soul rest in peace. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.