Please suggest any part time work which me and my husband can do after office time for some extra income

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Depends.. try Odesk.com... And see if you have something of your interest there.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: simmi

Try some online survey sites. These are good means of part time earning.

Most of the survey and online work websites are a scam. But you can try upwork , freelancer, fiverr etc

I would suggest that you work on a requirement that needs to be fulfilled within your locality and that would lead to a part time job.

arjun sai wrote:

Most of the survey and online work websites are a scam. But you can try upwork , freelancer, fiverr etc

Sorry but that's not totally right. I work on different survey sites and earn 10_25 thousand every month depending upon time available to me. Odesk is now up work for a few years.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: arjun sai
suni51 wrote:
arjun sai wrote:

Sorry but that's not totally right. I work on different survey sites and earn 10_25 thousand every month depending upon time available to me. Odesk is now up work for a few years.

10-25 k is very impressive. But I tried a few survey sites like global test market but most of them tell that you are not eligible for the survey after you have almost completed survey. And o desk etc has tasks which are very technical in nature. Since I am not a programmer or developer, the technical tasks seem to be a bit difficult. What l learnt hard way is that earning online is not very easy now as it used to be before.

arjun sai wrote:
suni51 wrote:
arjun sai wrote:

10-25 k is very impressive. But I tried a few survey sites like global test market but most of them tell that you are not eligible for the survey after you have almost completed survey. And o desk etc has tasks which are very technical in nature. Since I am not a programmer or developer, the technical tasks seem to be a bit difficult. What l learnt hard way is that earning online is not very easy now as it used to be before.

Sorry it is not right for global test market, I got two payment from it and waiting for 3rd. eligibility is problem in survey work. Survey provider are spending money so they wants right candidates. Join clixsence, here survey is available 24/7 subject to eligibility. Some PTC sites also providing survey work. I am using these sites for long time. These are legit and paying sites.

anil wrote:
arjun sai wrote:
suni51 wrote:
arjun sai wrote:

Sorry it is not right for global test market, I got two payment from it and waiting for 3rd. eligibility is problem in survey work. Survey provider are spending money so they wants right candidates. Join clixsence, here survey is available 24/7 subject to eligibility. Some PTC sites also providing survey work. I am using these sites for long time. These are legit and paying sites.

In case of Global test market maybe the problem is the location from where I am taking survey or maybe my profession. In starting of survey they always ask in which city you live and your profession etc.

You can start with Google search with your skill and locality. If you find something,you can seek advice from members here and get the feedback about the sites that you found. 

You already have a list suggested in the above posts and see if they work for you.

All the Best!

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I think www,Hubpages.com is a very handy one, given the fact that it gives earnings based on the popularity of an Article. I think if one can write Articles in it with their set guidelines of minimum words, inclusion of Facts, Stats, Short videos & Pics we can earn quite some & gain admiration & an image in the circles.

It is a very useful part time activity in my view.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.