Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
epraneeth77 wrote:

I think www,Hubpages.com is a very handy one, given the fact that it gives earnings based on the popularity of an Article. I think if one can write Articles in it with their set guidelines of minimum words, inclusion of Facts, Stats, Short videos & Pics we can earn quite some & gain admiration & an image in the circles.

It is a very useful part time activity in my view.

Hubpages is no more the site it used to be a few years back. You will enjoy the writing but only if you have the patience to see your earning grow. I don't think this site is worth wasting your time. Sorry for my negative review but that's how the site is now.

@Arjun Sai - that's right up to a point. If you think you're not located at a major city/town chose one of the nearest towns that you consider fits the bill. Like if you live in any town of NCR you can chose Delhi. Keep your profile updated to be more eligible and finally do not change your demography and age/qualification in every survey you fill out. Constancy works and pays you better. Try You Gov in, Panel Station, Opinion poll etc

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: arjun sai, epraneeth77
suni51 wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

I think www,Hubpages.com is a very handy one, given the fact that it gives earnings based on the popularity of an Article. I think if one can write Articles in it with their set guidelines of minimum words, inclusion of Facts, Stats, Short videos & Pics we can earn quite some & gain admiration & an image in the circles.

Hubpages is no more the site it used to be a few years back. You will enjoy the writing but only if you have the patience to see your earning grow. I don't think this site is worth wasting your time. Sorry for my negative review but that's how the site is now.

@Arjun Sai - that's right up to a point. If you think you're not located at a major city/town chose one of the nearest towns that you consider fits the bill. Like if you live in any town of NCR you can chose Delhi. Keep your profile updated to be more eligible and finally do not change your demography and age/qualification in every survey you fill out. Constancy works and pays you better. Try You Gov in, Panel Station, Opinion poll etc

How is Blogger working? I think it takes an year or 2 of patience & Consistency after which earning is there. Personally I created a blog for Motivational Quotations, however the ad sense was rejected due to insufficient content to keep audience for long on my site.

I think Blogger earning is very little. Youtube can be a very profitable alternative if we find any unique & interesting category in which we can create & upload videos with good background music, if necessary. Also posting consistently & replying to comments help to earn revenue more quickly though initially it may take time.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

arjun sai wrote:
anil wrote:
arjun sai wrote:
suni51 wrote:
arjun sai wrote:

Most of the survey and online work websites are a scam. But you can try upwork , freelancer, fiverr etc

Sorry but that's not totally right. I work on different survey sites and earn 10_25 thousand every month depending upon time available to me. Odesk is now up work for a few years.

10-25 k is very impressive. But I tried a few survey sites like global test market but most of them tell that you are not eligible for the survey after you have almost completed survey. And o desk etc has tasks which are very technical in nature. Since I am not a programmer or developer, the technical tasks seem to be a bit difficult. What l learnt hard way is that earning online is not very easy now as it used to be before.

Sorry it is not right for global test market, I got two payment from it and waiting for 3rd. eligibility is problem in survey work. Survey provider are spending money so they wants right candidates. Join clixsence, here survey is available 24/7 subject to eligibility. Some PTC sites also providing survey work. I am using these sites for long time. These are legit and paying sites.

In case of Global test market maybe the problem is the location from where I am taking survey or maybe my profession. In starting of survey they always ask in which city you live and your profession etc.

I don't know where are you living, I am living in small city of Rajasthan. I am 57 years old and almost retired, but I getting regular survey from global test market. Complete your survey profile carefully than wait for some time, you will get 2 or more survey every week. Be patience

suni51 wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

Major city,Delhi, from my location is 450Km. Some time I have not option of other city. In this situation I always choose Delhi but I became screen out. So location is problem. Some site like viewpoint and viewfruit always prefer candidate of less than 40 years old. You Gov is slow site. Toluna and opinion word is working well.

suni51 wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

@ Sunil on search I not found opinion poll survey site, plz give me URL of this site, thanks

epraneeth77 wrote:
suni51 wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

How is Blogger working? I think it takes an year or 2 of patience & Consistency after which earning is there. Personally I created a blog for Motivational Quotations, however the ad sense was rejected due to insufficient content to keep audience for long on my site.

I think Blogger earning is very little. Youtube can be a very profitable alternative if we find any unique & interesting category in which we can create & upload videos with good background music, if necessary. Also posting consistently & replying to comments help to earn revenue more quickly though initially it may take time.

I am member of a group, old Hindi songs on face book. I am getting mail of members for promoting songs. I am also interested in this work. Plz tell how I can do it.

epraneeth77 wrote:
suni51 wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

Blogger is a hard to earn place for nubeies and same is the case with YouTube unless you have a particular expert niche and post and bring audience constantly. You still need Adsense account for your YouTube account.

anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

Major city,Delhi, from my location is 450Km. Some time I have not option of other city. In this situation I always choose Delhi but I became screen out. So location is problem. Some site like viewpoint and viewfruit always prefer candidate of less than 40 years old. You Gov is slow site. Toluna and opinion word is working well.

You can choose Jaipur or Ajmer or even your home town Shriganganagar is okay for you to get enough surveys. I have filled my home town Merrut in my profile and never change it. I will give you the link when on my laptop cause on mobile I am getting Australian link. (I think you are already on Opinion world) Try this one also

https://www.valuedopinions.co.in/

suni51 wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
suni51 wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

Blogger is a hard to earn place for nubeies and same is the case with YouTube unless you have a particular expert niche and post and bring audience constantly. You still need Adsense account for your YouTube account.

I think Youtube is much better to earn more revenue if we can find any interesting topic & post engaging videos. Ad sense account process is not that hard once we get the minimum number of views. I think Youtube is a profitable past time activity cum revenue enhancement.

Blogger on the hand requires skill, consistency & hardwork. However if one has passion they can earn from Blogger but require patience of an year or 2. But I am of the opinion that Blogger has less revenue generating attributes unless one becomes expert in using widgets, gadgets & all other tools of Blogger & knows to give links, backlinks, place ads in correct places, keep the site clean & uncluttered. It requires lot of experience to do so or it requires good discussions with people to grow the site profitable.

You tube doesn't require so many technicalities but requires only video posting attributes & engaging the audience along with good presentation. This is much easier & is more interesting than blogger. It requires less hardwork than blogger.

Anyways, in both the cases only after a person gets into it he will be coming to know it in more better manner, but Youtube is easier to monetise our passion. It can be shared to people on whatsapp, fb, post its links in fb posts. Short videos attract more people & interesting titles, good background music if necessary makes it more quick revenue earning channel. The Channel name & the videos also should be in line with what is mentioned in Channel About section.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

You can choose Jaipur or Ajmer or even your home town Shriganganagar is okay for you to get enough surveys. I have filled my home town Merrut in my profile and never change it. I will give you the link when on my laptop cause on mobile I am getting Australian link. (I think you are already on Opinion world) Try this one also

https://www.valuedopinions.co.in/

I also never change my home town. Yes I joined opinion word and valuedopinions. Opinion word and opinion poll is one site?Thanks

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.