Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
anil wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

I think after reading the thread fully I should also try global test marketing. 

If you are searching to earn through online sites then I must say you will have to work very hard and have to be cautious from the fake sites. 

Status of online earning sites are not certain. One site which is paying may be scam site. EK, My lot, bux PTC these are example of sites which paying earlier but know these are not paying sites or paying bit amount, so it is very tough job to reach at minimum payout.

You are mistaken mylot have started paying again but the things have changed there. I am on mylot you may check my profile there as sjvg1976. I have received two payments after they started paying again. 

Yes I know I am also on mylot, but how much amount this site is paying. Less than 1 cent. Second thing not too much Indians are active here so it very tough job to reach at minimum payout. I have here balance 0.30$ Join GTM and earn .50$ to 2$ for one survey.

There are thousands of Indian members on myLot including almost all active members on this dite. I can give you amothrr forum site where you earn only about 10 rupees a day but you get paid every month at demand and the best thing is you learn about a lot more new earning opportunities there

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

There are thousands of Indian members on myLot including almost all active members on this dite. I can give you amothrr forum site where you earn only about 10 rupees a day but you get paid every month at demand and the best thing is you learn about a lot more new earning opportunities there

But all these are not active, all old members to whom I know are not active. Few day I also active on my lot but for some weeks I am not receiving any email from this site. Tell me another forum sites. In these day I am spending retired life, I want some work which I can do from at home. In this way I want to earn my pocket money and keep myself busy.

anil wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
anil wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

If you are searching to earn through online sites then I must say you will have to work very hard and have to be cautious from the fake sites. 

Status of online earning sites are not certain. One site which is paying may be scam site. EK, My lot, bux PTC these are example of sites which paying earlier but know these are not paying sites or paying bit amount, so it is very tough job to reach at minimum payout.

You are mistaken mylot have started paying again but the things have changed there. I am on mylot you may check my profile there as sjvg1976. I have received two payments after they started paying again. 

Yes I know I am also on mylot, but how much amount this site is paying. Less than 1 cent. Second thing not too much Indians are active here so it very tough job to reach at minimum payout. I have here balance 0.30$ Join GTM and earn .50$ to 2$ for one survey.

I am on mylot but you know I have earned 60-70 cents once I was active there around 3-4 months back. I told you things have changed there now you are not paid for what you type there. 

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
anil wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
anil wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

I am on mylot but you know I have earned 60-70 cents once I was active there around 3-4 months back. I told you things have changed there now you are not paid for what you type there. 

Now what to do earn there?

anil wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
anil wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

I joined GTM but they pay only points but not dollars. Also in most survey they say you are screened out of this survey, not eligible.

arjun sai wrote:
anil wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
anil wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

I joined GTM but they pay only points but not dollars. Also in most survey they say you are screened out of this survey, not eligible.

Most of survey sites reward in points, it will be convert in dollars. At GTM 806 points= 10$. Most of survey sites ask us few question to check that we are eligible for survey or not. So don't take it serious. It is not possible to complete each and every survey. Complete yours profile survey, it will helpful.

anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

But all these are not active, all old members to whom I know are not active. Few day I also active on my lot but for some weeks I am not receiving any email from this site. Tell me another forum sites. In these day I am spending retired life, I want some work which I can do from at home. In this way I want to earn my pocket money and keep myself busy.

@Sunil, I am waiting for forum sites, plz tell me.

anil wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
anil wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
anil wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

Now what to do earn there?

Now you have to start the discussion and the more numbers of responses you get on them more will be earnings. 

anil wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

@Sunil, I am waiting for forum sites, plz tell me.

@Sunil, I am waiting for name of forum site, plz tell me, thanks

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.