Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

Same here they are asking for the registration code. 

Since moderator has shared some links. Just sharing the name which I found online for forum website is"India Study Channel". I have not tried it yet but you can explore.

arjun sai wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

Same here they are asking for the registration code. 

Since moderator has shared some links. Just sharing the name which I found online for forum website is"India Study Channel". I have not tried it yet but you can explore.

It's similar to this site but you should know the basic s of computer languages to work there.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
anil wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

There are thousands of Indian members on myLot including almost all active members on this dite. I can give you amothrr forum site where you earn only about 10 rupees a day but you get paid every month at demand and the best thing is you learn about a lot more new earning opportunities there

But all these are not active, all old members to whom I know are not active. Few day I also active on my lot but for some weeks I am not receiving any email from this site. Tell me another forum sites. In these day I am spending retired life, I want some work which I can do from at home. In this way I want to earn my pocket money and keep myself busy.

@Sunil, I am waiting for forum sites, plz tell me.

@Sunil, I am waiting for name of forum site, plz tell me, thanks

Okay try these two forums

https://forumcoin.com/index.php?r=2111

https://digitalglobal.com/community/members/suny.115/

Thanks, I will check both sites.

arjun sai wrote:

@Anil :- today I also read about a forum website which pays good for doing discussion and you can also write articles and blogs there which will earn you money but I am not sure if I can mention the name here.

If you are earning and getting payment from this site than name here. I think we must be suggest which are legit and paying. Only give here name of site.

suni51 wrote:

Right, I gave the code with the link but maybe registration is not open at this point of time.

I just tried for registration, they are asking for registration code, Sunil solve this problem.

anil wrote:
arjun sai wrote:

@Anil :- today I also read about a forum website which pays good for doing discussion and you can also write articles and blogs there which will earn you money but I am not sure if I can mention the name here.

If you are earning and getting payment from this site than name here. I think we must be suggest which are legit and paying. Only give here name of site.

Hi Anil 

I shared the name of website is"India Study Channel".

Thank you said by: anil
arjun sai wrote:
anil wrote:
arjun sai wrote:

Hi Anil 

I shared the name of website is"India Study Channel".

Thanks Arjun I will check this site.

I think one of the best part time activity is to Install Rapido App & take people to their destinations & get paid. I have known people who earn 10 to 20k with this. Also we can give our numbers & ask the riders to call us for any trip at a certain per km charge. In this way we can get permanent customers as well.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
epraneeth77 wrote:

I think one of the best part time activity is to Install Rapido App & take people to their destinations & get paid. I have known people who earn 10 to 20k with this. Also we can give our numbers & ask the riders to call us for any trip at a certain per km charge. In this way we can get permanent customers as well.

Let me check this app. Have you used it? 

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

Let me check this app. Have you used it? 

Good for people who are perfect in driving. One must be very careful by pooling car etc because there was a case in Mumbai where police filed a case against a car owner for giving lift in exchange of money. Since it is not allowed to use the vehicle for professional purpose if we have white number plate as there is some law. I read it in newspaper around 2 months back unfortunately I don't have the link.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.