Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
arjun sai wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

I think one of the best part time activity is to Install Rapido App & take people to their destinations & get paid. I have known people who earn 10 to 20k with this. Also we can give our numbers & ask the riders to call us for any trip at a certain per km charge. In this way we can get permanent customers as well.

Let me check this app. Have you used it? 

Good for people who are perfect in driving. One must be very careful by pooling car etc because there was a case in Mumbai where police filed a case against a car owner for giving lift in exchange of money. Since it is not allowed to use the vehicle for professional purpose if we have white number plate as there is some law. I read it in newspaper around 2 months back unfortunately I don't have the link.

Offering lift to unknown person may be put us is serious problem. So it is suggestion never accept lift offer of unknown person and also never offer to unknown person for lift.

arjun sai wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

Same here they are asking for the registration code. 

Since moderator has shared some links. Just sharing the name which I found online for forum website is"India Study Channel". I have not tried it yet but you can explore.

I have joined India study channel yesterday, let's see how this hs go there. 

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
arjun sai wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

Since moderator has shared some links. Just sharing the name which I found online for forum website is"India Study Channel". I have not tried it yet but you can explore.

I also tried to join this site but it is only education site Sanjeev plz give me its URL. Thanks

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

I think one of the best part time activity is to Install Rapido App & take people to their destinations & get paid. I have known people who earn 10 to 20k with this. Also we can give our numbers & ask the riders to call us for any trip at a certain per km charge. In this way we can get permanent customers as well.

Let me check this app. Have you used it? 

Yes, I have used this as a customer. Ladies may not prefer this but men can prefer this as it is very cheap compared to Auto as well. Also we can reach our destination well in time in traffic. I am using this since 2 months to commute to my office which is about 2 kms from Home. You can use my promocode 'PRAN5F2' while signing up to get 20 cash in your rapido wallet.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

anil wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
arjun sai wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

I also tried to join this site but it is only education site Sanjeev plz give me its URL. Thanks

Below is the link:

http://www.IndiaStudyChannel.com/r/sjvg1976.aspx

arjun sai wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

I had a discussion with admin before sharing the links. I think it's okay to share ref-links by regular members in this particular thread. However, no more threads will be allowed for this purpose or no new members will be allowed to share sites or ref-links purely for this purpose.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta, Kalyani Nandurkar
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
anil wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
arjun sai wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

Below is the link:

I joined it, thanks, my English is not so good so it is hard to continue on this site.

In india there is not much opportunity for online earning. Most of them are scam. Why not try cricket fantasy site. They offer much earning if you have a knowledge about cricket.

anil wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
anil wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
arjun sai wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

Below is the link:

I joined it, thanks, my English is not so good so it is hard to continue on this site.

Its not essential that you should have good writing skills. You may participate in forums or ask expert sections. 

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
anil wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
anil wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
arjun sai wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

Below is the link:

Its not essential that you should have good writing skills. You may participate in forums or ask expert sections. 

@ Sanjeev sir :- I was able to spot your profile there :D you are already very active there. Also please keep contributing here. Your inputs here are very appreciable and nice to have you in discussions :D

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.