Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: PART TIME WORK FOR EXTRA INCOME

by » 3 years ago

anil
    MAESTRO MATE
    220 6.73k 39.2k
    arjun sai wrote:
    Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
    epraneeth77 wrote:

I think one of the best part time activity is to Install Rapido App & take people to their destinations & get paid. I have known people who earn 10 to 20k with this. Also we can give our numbers & ask the riders to call us for any trip at a certain per km charge. In this way we can get permanent customers as well.

Let me check this app. Have you used it? 

Good for people who are perfect in driving. One must be very careful by pooling car etc because there was a case in Mumbai where police filed a case against a car owner for giving lift in exchange of money. Since it is not allowed to use the vehicle for professional purpose if we have white number plate as there is some law. I read it in newspaper around 2 months back unfortunately I don't have the link.

Offering lift to unknown person may be put us is serious problem. So it is suggestion never accept lift offer of unknown person and also never offer to unknown person for lift.

by » 3 years ago

Sanjeev Gupta
    Emperor
    222 12.3k 79.1k
    arjun sai wrote:
    Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

Same here they are asking for the registration code. 

Since moderator has shared some links. Just sharing the name which I found online for forum website is"India Study Channel". I have not tried it yet but you can explore.

I have joined India study channel yesterday, let's see how this hs go there. 

by » 3 years ago

anil
    MAESTRO MATE
    220 6.73k 39.2k
    Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
    arjun sai wrote:
    Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

Since moderator has shared some links. Just sharing the name which I found online for forum website is"India Study Channel". I have not tried it yet but you can explore.

I also tried to join this site but it is only education site Sanjeev plz give me its URL. Thanks

by » 3 years ago

epraneeth77
    Platinum Mate
    62 1.09k 8.48k
    Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
    epraneeth77 wrote:

I think one of the best part time activity is to Install Rapido App & take people to their destinations & get paid. I have known people who earn 10 to 20k with this. Also we can give our numbers & ask the riders to call us for any trip at a certain per km charge. In this way we can get permanent customers as well.

Let me check this app. Have you used it? 

Yes, I have used this as a customer. Ladies may not prefer this but men can prefer this as it is very cheap compared to Auto as well. Also we can reach our destination well in time in traffic. I am using this since 2 months to commute to my office which is about 2 kms from Home. You can use my promocode 'PRAN5F2' while signing up to get 20 cash in your rapido wallet.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

by » 3 years ago

Sanjeev Gupta
    Emperor
    222 12.3k 79.1k
    anil wrote:
    Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
    arjun sai wrote:
    Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

I also tried to join this site but it is only education site Sanjeev plz give me its URL. Thanks

Below is the link:

http://www.IndiaStudyChannel.com/r/sjvg1976.aspx

by » 3 years ago

Suny Ag
    Editor & Super Moderator
    253 20k 141.2k
    arjun sai wrote:
    Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

I had a discussion with admin before sharing the links. I think it's okay to share ref-links by regular members in this particular thread. However, no more threads will be allowed for this purpose or no new members will be allowed to share sites or ref-links purely for this purpose.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta, Kalyani Nandurkar

by » 3 years ago

anil
    MAESTRO MATE
    220 6.73k 39.2k
    Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
    anil wrote:
    Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
    arjun sai wrote:
    Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

Below is the link:

I joined it, thanks, my English is not so good so it is hard to continue on this site.

by » 3 years ago

ASHA DEVI
    Fresh Boarder
    1 8 143

In india there is not much opportunity for online earning. Most of them are scam. Why not try cricket fantasy site. They offer much earning if you have a knowledge about cricket.

by » 3 years ago

Sanjeev Gupta
    Emperor
    222 12.3k 79.1k
    anil wrote:
    Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
    anil wrote:
    Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
    arjun sai wrote:
    Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

Below is the link:

I joined it, thanks, my English is not so good so it is hard to continue on this site.

Its not essential that you should have good writing skills. You may participate in forums or ask expert sections. 

by » 3 years ago

arjun sai
    Expert Boarder
    76 396 4.58k
    Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
    anil wrote:
    Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
    anil wrote:
    Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
    arjun sai wrote:
    Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

Below is the link:

Its not essential that you should have good writing skills. You may participate in forums or ask expert sections. 

@ Sanjeev sir :- I was able to spot your profile there :D you are already very active there. Also please keep contributing here. Your inputs here are very appreciable and nice to have you in discussions :D

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.

Diwali Celebrations - Best Article Contest

Please choose the best one out of following: [list] [*] [url=/articles/people-places/54-Social Life/18432-life-out-of-death.html]Life out of Death[/url] [*] [url=/articles/people-places/59-Customs and Culture/18436-diwali.html]Diwali...![/url] [*] [url=/articles/miscellaneous/51-General Reference/18449-the-monomania-disorder.html]The Monomania Disorder[/url] [*] [url=/articles/science-nature/70-nature/18443-wangari-maathai-the-warrior-for-green-earth.html]Wangari Maathai - The warrior for Green Earth[/url] [*] [url=/articles/miscellaneous/51-General Reference/18456-deewali-the-celebration-of-lights.html]Deewali – the celebration of lights[/url] [*] [url=/articles/people-places/54-Social Life/18462-the-art-of-gifting.html]The Art of Gifting[/url] [*] [url=/articles/people-places/48-creators/18480-birth-of-terrorism-in-india.html]Birth of terrorism in India[/url] [*] [url=/articles/miscellaneous/78-Home /18482-your-best-friends-in-kitchen.html]Your Best Friends in kitchen[/url] [*] [url=/articles/people-places/59-Customs and Culture/18453-diwali-the-brightest-festival-in-the-world.html]Diwali- The brightest festival in the world[/url] [/list] Please do not vote based on cash credits given to the article as they depend on the size and other factors of the article as well. We would like to choose the best aricle in terms of the article content and article presentation by the author. Please note that to avoid misusing the votes, we will take only genuine votes. Filtering of genuine votes is done by the administrator with the measures which are not disclosed. Administrator decision is final and no other questions entertained. [b]Note: Casting fake votes result in your account deactivation. Last date to poll your vote is 20-Nov-2011[/b]
No answer selected. Please try again.
Please select either existing option or enter your own, however not both.
Please select minimum 0 answer(s) and maximum 8 answer(s).
/polls/boddunan/6158-diwali-celebrations-best-article-contest.json?task=poll.vote
radio
[{"id":"21208","title":"Life out of Death","votes":"10","type":"x","order":"0","pct":16.13,"resources":[]},{"id":"21209","title":"Diwali...!","votes":"21","type":"x","order":"0","pct":33.87,"resources":[]},{"id":"21210","title":"The Monomania Disorder","votes":"2","type":"x","order":"0","pct":3.23,"resources":[]},{"id":"21211","title":"Wangari Maathai - The warrior for Green Earth","votes":"2","type":"x","order":"0","pct":3.23,"resources":[]},{"id":"21212","title":"Deewali \u2013 the celebration of lights","votes":"14","type":"x","order":"0","pct":22.58,"resources":[]},{"id":"21213","title":"The Art of Gifting","votes":"8","type":"x","order":"0","pct":12.9,"resources":[]},{"id":"21214","title":"Birth of terrorism in India","votes":"3","type":"x","order":"0","pct":4.84,"resources":[]},{"id":"21215","title":"Your Best Friends in kitchen","votes":"2","type":"x","order":"0","pct":3.23,"resources":[]}] ["#ff5b00","#4ac0f2","#b80028","#eef66c","#60bb22","#b96a9a","#62c2cc"] ["rgba(255,91,0,0.7)","rgba(74,192,242,0.7)","rgba(184,0,40,0.7)","rgba(238,246,108,0.7)","rgba(96,187,34,0.7)","rgba(185,106,154,0.7)","rgba(98,194,204,0.7)"] 350
bottom 200