Dear Members- Here is another contest for you
The rules are simple and ‘must follow with ‘no exceptions’ please.
1. Please write 1 (one) post a day starting from 11th September ending on 18th September. (second post will be deleted if posted on same day)
2. Please write 80 words or more per post to qualify
3. Please stay on the topic
4. Please do not answer or quote any other member but write an independent post
5. Please do not ditto any other post but input your own views
6. All selected members will qualify for Rs 15/ each at the end of contest (result will be declared on 18th September and members will be credited immediately).
7. A member must write at least FOUR posts to qualify for inclusion in winners' list.
Kalyani Nandurker suggested in this forum to start a topic whether all religious celebrations in public should go on as in the present time or scrapped altogether or need to change their accepted format?
What do you think – Do we need them in their present form or these celebrations should stay within specified areas or to make it more practical within devotees’ homes to save public from noise, traffic jams and other unwanted disturbances?
PS- I am not in the contest so number of my posts (if any) will not be considered.
I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work