Yesterday PM Modi launch Ayushman Bharat plan for the people of India. It will be proved a milestone program for health of Indian people

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/pm-modi-rolls-out-pmjay-ayushman-bharat-in-jharkhand/articleshow/65921479.cm

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Certainly an interesting initiative. Hope it reaches to more and more people.

Seems to be a problem with the link as I can't see the article from this link. 

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

Seems to be a problem with the link as I can't see the article from this link. 

Yes link have some problem it is not opening. Sorry Here is another link

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/pm-modi-rolls-out-pmjay-ayushman-bharat-in-jharkhand/articleshow/65921479.cms

It is a good initiative and hope more and more people benefit from it. Health for Indian people is one issue that has not been properly dealt with in our country so far. Hopefully this brings some positive changes.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I think this program will be highly analysed & debated over the next one year & other opposition parties will lash at BJP highlighting its negative attributes that people are not getting the due benefits, awareness is not there & people money is simply being wasted.

A risky but brave move by BJP.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Under this program everyone is not eligible for this scheme. This scheme should be launched for each and every citizen except the elite class.

epraneeth77 wrote:

I think this program will be highly analysed & debated over the next one year & other opposition parties will lash at BJP highlighting its negative attributes that people are not getting the due benefits, awareness is not there & people money is simply being wasted.

It is business of opposition to oppose each and every program. let them do. Similar program is launched by Rajasthan government. It is called Bhamasha plan. Any person who is holder of Bhamasha card is eligible for free treatment in private hospitals and government hospital as well. It is working here well and peoples are getting benefits of this plan.

The scheme is good on paper but how will it be implemented?. Watch, nothing will happen down the line two years hence. Just an election stunt.

epraneeth77 wrote:

Its an election stunt. Doctors and health centers are just not available to treat 50 crore people. To my mind, the entire scheme is a hoax.

We can do anything but we have no work culture or willingness to work. We are going down on work culture having too many holidays which are increasing with every political death. We are having 5 days week but still coming to office at 10 and leaving 4 or 5. 5 Days' week is for people working from 9 to 6. Finally, we talk of shortage of judges but there is no need of two months summer vacation for judges which was okay during British Raj for British judges. No program will work in India unless we do it whole heartedly. It's not a stunt of this or that government but we have corruption everywhere and the government employs do not want to take initiative. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.