Scientists have proved that with the help of human cloning it is possible to re-generate body organs such as heart. Human cloning has power to create humans which can live a very long and healthy life. But scientists such as Steven Hawkins have warned that human cloning can produce super humans which can be responsible to wipe out human race from Earth planet because they will be more stronger and intelligent than humans. Do you think that the ban on cloning should be lifted so that at least patients who have organ failure can utilize this ?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

We don't need to create more humans artificially when it is being done rather heartily by natural processes. So the cloning should be banned and not permitted.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

We don't need to create more humans artificially when it is being done rather heartily by natural processes. So the cloning should be banned and not permitted.

Since the number of diseases have increased today. Cloning will help help to make humans prone to all diseases and they can live much more longer and healthy lives.

No problem in cloning till it save life. But creating whole humans with cloning is not good. Left this work for God.

It is a wise decision by the scientists not to allow cloning of human beings. I can imagine many adverse impacts arising if the ban is lifted.

For instance, those who are addicted to intoxicants and suffer from organ failure will clone their affected organ and continue living a healthy life while being a nuisance to everyone around. Also imagine people wanting to clone personalities of doubtful characters.

Ban on cloning of humans should stay.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
jabeen wrote:

It is a wise decision by the scientists not to allow cloning of human beings. I can imagine many adverse impacts arising if the ban is lifted.

For instance, those who are addicted to intoxicants and suffer from organ failure will clone their affected organ and continue living a healthy life while being a nuisance to everyone around. Also imagine people wanting to clone personalities of doubtful characters.

Very Interesting reply. This can definitely happen if cloning is allowed. But it would be great to have immortals ?

I would hate anything that goes against nature ...cloning , no doubt shows how far human brain has evolved and what it is capable of ! Why should one go on living and become immortal ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

arjun sai wrote:
jabeen wrote:

Very Interesting reply. This can definitely happen if cloning is allowed. But it would be great to have immortals ?

God gave us a good life of limited time period. Lets live it peacefully and contentedly. Why seek immortality? 

arjun sai wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Since the number of diseases have increased today. Cloning will help help to make humans prone to all diseases and they can live much more longer and healthy lives.

No doubt humans will live longer lives but what about other problems that go with longevity? It is now that we see around us so many problems related to old people as life expectancy has increased greatly in the last few decades. But there is no one to take care of these people, their children live far apart for career and cannot look after their old parents frequently, then there is also the matter of loneliness and other social causes. Also, imagine the stress and strain it will put on already dwindling natural resources.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: jabeen
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
arjun sai wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

No doubt humans will live longer lives but what about other problems that go with longevity? It is now that we see around us so many problems related to old people as life expectancy has increased greatly in the last few decades. But there is no one to take care of these people, their children live far apart for career and cannot look after their old parents frequently, then there is also the matter of loneliness and other social causes. Also, imagine the stress and strain it will put on already dwindling natural resources.

I agree with this. Humans have found ways to earn more money and live lavishing lives but they are lacking in bringing humaneness into relations. Only the thing that I can think of where long life can be useful is for space exploration. There are some planets very far away from Earth that it may take around 50-100 years to travel there. The human clones can prove to useful there.

jabeen wrote:

I am not in favor of ban on cloning of organs. with cloning of organ life of some good person can be saved. All peoples of the World are not intoxicants.

Thank you said by: arjun sai
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.