Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
roza mansoori wrote:

Obviously not. At the time of the deal the ruling government is very well aware that they will be questioned as per RTI . They can't be so ignorant.

If they weren't so seemingly cautious or concerned about the RTI, then what about the infinite number of scams during that government?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

roza mansoori wrote:

Obviously not. At the time of the deal the ruling government is very well aware that they will be questioned as per RTI . They can't be so ignorant.

I think information of defense deals is not under RTI.

I think the Crux of the matter which the opposition is targeting is giving the deal to Anil Ambani rather than HAL ? I hope the BJP has a valid reason for that ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is a shame as how Congree built so many false stories around this rafael deal to defame the ruling government and most of them backfired at them only.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

usha manohar wrote:

I think the Crux of the matter which the opposition is targeting is giving the deal to Anil Ambani rather than HAL ? I hope the BJP has a valid reason for that ..

BJP government replied about it to Supreme court. Now it depends of Supreme how he deal with it.

Arunima Singh wrote:

It is a shame as how Congree built so many false stories around this rafael deal to defame the ruling government and most of them backfired at them only.

Congress have pain that if their government to deal with it, they will earn some hundred cror Rs.

Now the verdict from SC is soon going to be out in some time. Let us see what is in store. The opposition is banging a lot on it.

Now the verdict from SC is soon going to be out in some time. Let us see what is in store. The opposition is banging a lot on it.

Now the verdict is out and Congress calls it unfortunate. I hope they understand that political mileage is never more important than national strategies. Hope they learn to be more responsible and not misguide public using baseless allegation. Now they are demanding for JPC probe and are putting down the verdict of Rafale. I wish the verdict was out before these recent elections. Rahul rallied across callind Modii a thief.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Arunima Singh wrote:

Now the verdict is out and Congress calls it unfortunate. I hope they understand that political mileage is never more important than national strategies. Hope they learn to be more responsible and not misguide public using baseless allegation. Now they are demanding for JPC probe and are putting down the verdict of Rafale. I wish the verdict was out before these recent elections. Rahul rallied across callind Modii a thief.

Few minutes ago I saw a clip that Supreme court said that noting is wrong in Rafal deal. What is reality I don't know. Congress must look at their history before saying thief to Modi Ji. "Choon Ko Sarey Nazar Aatey Hai Chore"

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.