Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Pakistan receives billions of dollars from Saudi Arabia and UAE to prop up its economy

    by » 5 weeks ago


    The world would be better off without army and all the weapons including guns,tanks,missiles and airplanes. But as the things stand a step has been taken and more to follow. It's really a serious matter that the entire issue resolves round 36 and 126.  


  • Re: Pakistan receives billions of dollars from Saudi Arabia and UAE to prop up its economy

    by » 5 weeks ago


    Army is important for country but it is not  country. India have another needs. MG said that army is reducing by 100000 soldiers, but what I read new recruitment is in progress and it is happen every year.


  • Re: Pakistan receives billions of dollars from Saudi Arabia and UAE to prop up its economy

    by » 5 weeks ago


    anil wrote:

    Army is important for country but it is not  country. India have another needs. MG said that army is reducing by 100000 soldiers, but what I read new recruitment is in progress and it is happen every year.

    Keep abreast please.  Due to financial crunch the army is going to cut it's strength by 100000.it doesn't mean recruitment will stop.  If people feel India can face China, Pal and fight insurrection Kashmir and North east,  I am OK with it.  But it will spell doom.  One may be aware that Russia china and USA have increased their budget. 


  • Re: Pakistan receives billions of dollars from Saudi Arabia and UAE to prop up its economy

    by » 5 weeks ago


    MG Singh wrote:
    anil wrote:

    Army is important for country but it is not  country. India have another needs. MG said that army is reducing by 100000 soldiers, but what I read new recruitment is in progress and it is happen every year.

    Keep abreast please.  Due to financial crunch the army is going to cut it's strength by 100000.it doesn't mean recruitment will stop.  If people feel India can face China, Pal and fight insurrection Kashmir and North east,  I am OK with it.  But it will spell doom.  One may be aware that Russia china and USA have increased their budget. 

    I think it ist the combined decision of the army chief and the defence ministry and with a good reason as per this report. I doubt if the BJP goct would want to downsize the army..

    https://www.newsclick.in/indian-army-considering-cut-down-15-lakh-troops-five-years

     


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Pakistan receives billions of dollars from Saudi Arabia and UAE to prop up its economy

    by » 5 weeks ago


    usha manohar wrote:
    MG Singh wrote:
    anil wrote:

    Army is important for country but it is not  country. India have another needs. MG said that army is reducing by 100000 soldiers, but what I read new recruitment is in progress and it is happen every year.

    Keep abreast please.  Due to financial crunch the army is going to cut it's strength by 100000.it doesn't mean recruitment will stop.  If people feel India can face China, Pal and fight insurrection Kashmir and North east,  I am OK with it.  But it will spell doom.  One may be aware that Russia china and USA have increased their budget. 

    I think it ist the combined decision of the army chief and the defence ministry and with a good reason as per this report. I doubt if the BJP goct would want to downsize the army..

    https://www.newsclick.in/indian-army-considering-cut-down-15-lakh-troops-five-years

    Yes it may be right that government is decided budget for defense after consulting with defense ministry and army chief.


  • Re: Pakistan receives billions of dollars from Saudi Arabia and UAE to prop up its economy

    by » 5 weeks ago


    Whatever the reasons if the Arab World is providing the money to any country it's their own money. e should not get worried as long the money is used to sabotage our security and we have concrete proof on that.


  • Re: Pakistan receives billions of dollars from Saudi Arabia and UAE to prop up its economy

    by » 5 weeks ago


    Ideally like most developed nations except the US  we need to cut down on defense budget and divert the funds on strengthening our economy. China, India and North Korea are among the top when it comes to defense spending , while US is at the top.


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Pakistan receives billions of dollars from Saudi Arabia and UAE to prop up its economy

    by » 4 weeks ago


    I am not sure about dowsizing of Defense by this governement. If it is there, it must have been after thorough discussion and suggestions from the concerned ministry and experts and should be in good intention of country. No government will jeopardize it's future by such decision with no backing as Indian are very emotional about defense of the country. I have seen advertisements to motivate youngsters to join Army in recent movies when I went to see URI and Accidental PM last week. So that is a big contradiction that I fail to understand.

    Also I agree with Usha that the budget should be allocated in a way that it ensures holistic development of the country. Owing to our geopolitical conditions we can not ignore our defense budget bu we can not go overboard with it and ignore other sectors.


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


    Thank you said by: usha manohar

  • Re: Pakistan receives billions of dollars from Saudi Arabia and UAE to prop up its economy

    by » 4 weeks ago


    Now about 1 Lakh jobs in Para Military are about to release by the Centre as per a Telugu News Daily 'Eenadu'. Surely there has been a reduction in Military but this infusement is also just for job creation for 2019 polls.


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.