Congress president Promise that if they will come in to power they will pay 72000 PA to poor. Looking it may be proved master stock of congress. Till the day BJP have not any sound reply of it. Some are asking that from where they arrange this big amount. It is not question that congress if come in to power they will pay it or not,. But it may be help them to grab some more seats. What is yours opinion?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I doubt that it ll make any difference. Every political parties make lots of promises before the elections but do not fulfill every promises made. People are wise to observe which party has more number of realistic promises and vote accordingly. 

The poor need to be wary of such false and exaggerated promises.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

jabeen wrote:

I doubt that it ll make any difference. Every political parties make lots of promises before the elections but do not fulfill every promises made. People are wise to observe which party has more number of realistic promises and vote accordingly. 

Yes it was happen for 70 years but we are still believing on these fake promises. A country where cost of vote is 1 bottel of wine, 72000 is a jackpot.

epraneeth77 wrote:

The poor need to be wary of such false and exaggerated promises.

Human being is natural greedy one. These poor are main vote bank of political parties. 

Today I had a conversation about the same with an auto person. I have quit driving for sometime due to all metro construction and heavy traffic. I hire auto to drop my daughter to school. For last few days I get the same person and he sometimes chats. He actually laughed at this proposal of Rahul and said that he just wakes up from his sleep and makes such funny promises. And by doing so he is mocking the poor of the country. I was surprised. So I feel while a few might get carried away. it is too late for Congress to make a masterstroke a few days before elections.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Arunima Singh wrote:

Today I had a conversation about the same with an auto person. I have quit driving for sometime due to all metro construction and heavy traffic. I hire auto to drop my daughter to school. For last few days I get the same person and he sometimes chats. He actually laughed at this proposal of Rahul and said that he just wakes up from his sleep and makes such funny promises. And by doing so he is mocking the poor of the country. I was surprised. So I feel while a few might get carried away. it is too late for Congress to make a masterstroke a few days before elections.

It is good sign for our democracy that peoples begins to understand politicians. If all lover profile people begins to think like yours auto driver no one can deceive them.

Arunima Singh wrote:

I am glad that there are still many who have self esteem left ! What congress has been doing and now RG too has joined in is making people fall prey to easy money earned with charities and not rely on hard work or honesty. I hope more people feel the same way that the auto driver does so as to show them their place!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51, Arunima Singh

I have heard people saying different things in this matter but the most funny comment came from one sitting at the barber shop. He said- will Rahul pay all this money selling his bro-in-law's property?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It is noting more than cheating voters. Now congress leader start to add if but in this scheme. Congress leader Chidambran said that this scheme will be start of trial basis. Total expenditure on this plan is more that defense budget and education budget.

anil wrote:

It is noting more than cheating voters. Now congress leader start to add if but in this scheme. Congress leader Chidambran said that this scheme will be start of trial basis. Total expenditure on this plan is more that defense budget and education budget.

Rahul is a bluff master and as far as his understanding of economics of country and basic Mathematics goes, we have seen him as a genius at many times. I wonder who are there in his advisory board who come up with such bizarre bluffs and suggest him such things, Every new stunt that he tries seems to backfire him in few days of time. He always ends up having his foot in his mouth. His well wishers dig a grave for him.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.