Hello everyone I am old member of boddunan.Now I am back after 5 years and want to write again.i have some query that can I copy article from word pad.Previously it was allowed and though I had a long gap so I want to know that rule is same or it has been changed.please reply me.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Welcome back Sharmistha. As far as I know, you can you can copy paste from your note pad. But why go through all those hassle and not directly write in the site itself?  I write directly and its good as it has provisions for saving and formatting the article.

Thank u for your prompt reply .That's better to write directly but still I thought to know about the rules whether it has been changed or not.

Sharmistha Banerjee

Hello Sharmistha, welcome back, always a pleasure to see old members ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hello welcome back, you can copy from word pad. 

Thank you all for your reply and I am also very happy to be back again on boddunan.

Sharmistha Banerjee

Welcome back Sharmishtha, good to see you again!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hi.  Welcome back.  It is always good to see old members come back to the site.  Hope you enjoy your second innings here. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.