Trivandrum, the fastest growing city in Kerala with a rapid pace of urbanisation, has bagged some of the biggest development projects in the state.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I agree Kerala is one of the best states in India. You should know that this site does not allow promotion so I have edited your post.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Trivandrum is the HQ of the Southern Air Command.  I have been there many times and have had 2 good girlfriends there. Wonderful place. As a youngster, I took my GF for a ride in the chopper and landed in a football field. Escaped with a reprimand. But that's a long time ago.

MG Singh wrote:

Trivandrum is the HQ of the Southern Air Command.  I have been there many times and have had 2 good girlfriends there. Wonderful place. As a youngster, I took my GF for a ride in the chopper and landed in a football field. Escaped with a reprimand. But that's a long time ago.

Lol, MG you have really traveled well and led a colorful life,..it must be great to look back and recall. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: MG Singh
MG Singh wrote:

I am curious to know how did you manage to take her to airbase where the chopper was parked or was she one of your coworkers?

I have visited entire Kerala from Kalicut to Trivendrum and from Palghat to Alleppy. I know they have changed all names now to Kozikod, Truvantpuram, Pallakad and Alphuza. And I also know that the girls there are kind of orthodox type but once they become friends they are real friends. 

suni51 wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

I am curious to know how did you manage to take her to airbase where the chopper was parked or was she one of your coworkers?

I have visited entire Kerala from Kalicut to Trivendrum and from Palghat to Alleppy. I know they have changed all names now to Kozikod, Truvantpuram, Pallakad and Alphuza. And I also know that the girls there are kind of orthodox type but once they become friends they are real friends. 

In those days security was not so strict. I took off in an Allouette II french helicopter and picked my girl from a football field. Flew around and dropped her back and then took off for the base. It still happens sometimes for a light chopper can easily land anywhere, even in the middle of a road.

My reading is that girls from Kerala are not orthodox, except for Muslims who want to flaunt the Burkha.() needs to be banned-I wonder why men  dont wear biurkha). Girls from Kerala are most educated and intelligent and very emotional.

During my stay in Kerala Muslim girls in Kerala (and also in Kashmir before 90s) did not wear Burkha but Muslim ladies in Kerala used to carry a white umbrella even if they never opened it. Oh, those good old days when I was posted in Bangalore and visited all the places in South India and Goa. By the way education is one thing and openness is different- agreed? 

Kerala has become a dangerous place now especially in the borders and we at Mangalore feel the full impact .The muslim radicals,terror elements and ISI recruits cross over and end up here. Many rich muslin families of Kasargod , Manjeshwar and other bordering cities of Kerala spend half tneir lifetime here in Mangalore. The ladies come in huge vehicles and invade the malls, shopping complexes and restaurants and go back in the evening...my son in-law while on vacation here was asking me whether Mangalore had a musim majority because all you get to see is black dominating everywhere

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
usha manohar wrote:

Kerala has become a dangerous place now especially in the borders and we at Mangalore feel the full impact .The muslim radicals,terror elements and ISI recruits cross over and end up here. Many rich muslin families of Kasargod , Manjeshwar and other bordering cities of Kerala spend half tneir lifetime here in Mangalore. The ladies come in huge vehicles and invade the malls, shopping complexes and restaurants and go back in the evening...my son in-law while on vacation here was asking me whether Mangalore had a musim majority because all you get to see is black dominating everywhere

Most of time Kerala have communist government, it may reason that peoples of this state is anti Hindu. I think it is the reason that Rahul selected it contested in latest general election.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Most of time Kerala have communist government, it may reason that peoples of this state is anti Hindu. I think it is the reason that Rahul selected it contested in latest general election.

Slowly Congress is shifting to the type of Mamata, who is Muslim loving, which is what I feel. Congress will be isolated badly in the coming days. As a matter of fact, it is already isolated like Pakistan.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.