Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Kerala has become a dangerous place now especially in the borders and we at Mangalore feel the full impact .The muslim radicals,terror elements and ISI recruits cross over and end up here. Many rich muslin families of Kasargod , Manjeshwar and other bordering cities of Kerala spend half tneir lifetime here in Mangalore. The ladies come in huge vehicles and invade the malls, shopping complexes and restaurants and go back in the evening...my son in-law while on vacation here was asking me whether Mangalore had a musim majority because all you get to see is black dominating everywhere

Most of time Kerala have communist government, it may reason that peoples of this state is anti Hindu. I think it is the reason that Rahul selected it contested in latest general election.

Slowly Congress is shifting to the type of Mamata, who is Muslim loving, which is what I feel. Congress will be isolated badly in the coming days. As a matter of fact, it is already isolated like Pakistan.

Historically right from the days of Nehru, the Congress politics involve appeasement of Muslims to create a vote bank. It won't help and we may see teh Congress tanking further down.

usha manohar wrote:

Kerala has become a dangerous place now especially in the borders and we at Mangalore feel the full impact .The muslim radicals,terror elements and ISI recruits cross over and end up here. Many rich muslin families of Kasargod , Manjeshwar and other bordering cities of Kerala spend half tneir lifetime here in Mangalore. The ladies come in huge vehicles and invade the malls, shopping complexes and restaurants and go back in the evening...my son in-law while on vacation here was asking me whether Mangalore had a musim majority because all you get to see is black dominating everywhere

when I went to Mangalore it was not like what you state. Probably Islam is finding its cultivating field in Kerala. It could be dangerous.

MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

when I went to Mangalore it was not like what you state. Probably Islam is finding its cultivating field in Kerala. It could be dangerous.

It is only now since about 10 - 12 years that we see this growing trend. The previous DCP, a lady was a family friend and she was telling us that they were confiscating and arresting anti national elements almost on a weekly basis and all of them coming from Kerala and Muslims. I wonder why? Is it because some of these youngsters are vulnerable and get easily brain washed turning against their own country ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

It is only now since about 10 - 12 years that we see this growing trend. The previous DCP, a lady was a family friend and she was telling us that they were confiscating and arresting anti national elements almost on a weekly basis and all of them coming from Kerala and Muslims. I wonder why? Is it because some of these youngsters are vulnerable and get easily brain washed turning against their own country ?

I visited Manglore several times in late eighties (apart from once in early eighties when I went to play inter-university badminton tournament in Calikut). The places used to be free from such problems and did not look like with Muslim majority although I saw a number of ladies carrying umbrellas. But then that was 30 years or more before and since then a lot has changed in India. I know it because my place has a majority population of so-called minority.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sunil, in my neighborhood we have 5 conservative but educated Muslim families who have been there for more than a decade and are largely very helpful. One of the lady was telling me that they feel it is better to live in Hindu dominant areas because their children get to mix with other children . However, recently , a youngster coming from one of these families was caught printing and distributing anti national pamphlets and the parents were genuinely hurt , not knowing that he had got mixed up with some radical groups from Kerala , who are apparently trying to contact Muslim youth online.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: epraneeth77, suni51
usha manohar wrote:

Sunil, in my neighborhood we have 5 conservative but educated Muslim families who have been there for more than a decade and are largely very helpful. One of the lady was telling me that they feel it is better to live in Hindu dominant areas because their children get to mix with other children . However, recently , a youngster coming from one of these families was caught printing and distributing anti national pamphlets and the parents were genuinely hurt , not knowing that he had got mixed up with some radical groups from Kerala , who are apparently trying to contact Muslim youth online.

My father was transferred to Lucknow when I was 5 and most of my younger days were spent there. The city has a vast Muslim population and the most of them are Shiyas which are mostly educated and peace loving. I did not know that they were different from HIndus until we came to our present location in Western UP- NCR where the majority is Sunni. They cut everything from cars to animals and (I will not mention other cuttings openly).

You know, this place is famous for export of meat and animals' skin. They cut costly cars and two wheeler stolen from all over the places within five minutes or change the registration and chassis  and sale them to willing parties. They don't believe in modern education but go to Madarsas and start their business from an early age (say 7 years onward). The government has reasons to believe that they are trying to develop the area as hub for terrorism.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar

It is scary to think that a minority community is capable of doing so much harm to the very nation that until now was bending backwards to accommodate and appease them...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.