Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discussions on every day events, tips, ideas and other useful information.

Topics [Daily Dose]

Adhaar bill has been introduced in parliament. The aim is to make this conmpulsory for getting various benefits from government. Does the Adhaar scheme violates privacy of...
Can anyone tell how dowry has been created at first.
This time again vandalizing in church.  http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/chhattisgarh-church-attacked-during-service-congregants-thrashed-1284439 of course no need to...
Just give up drink and feel the difference. Personally I stopped drinking alcoholic drink about two years ago. I feel better and healthy. However, this was not deliberate. This...
Are the employees in court for office work or domestic jobs of judges.  Regretfully, a court employee has been charged for not washing underwear.  This is indeed...
It is learnt that visa has been denied to a  U.S. delegation representing Commission of religious freedom. May be authorities are not willing to present the real state of...
A sad news. P.A. Sangma ex speaker Lok Sabha and prominent politician from North East (precisely Meghalaya) is no more. The entire country and particularly North East has lost a...
Now a union minister provokes people for final war on communal lines.  https://in.news.yahoo.com/why-bjp-minister-ram-shankar-023000356.html Are the union ministers also...
Politics is broadly divided as Left and Right. How you decide whether you are Left, Right or Centrist. Here is a way.  Here is a chart depending on your views on mythology....
Is father's lust towards his daughter justified?  Answer should be naturally in the negative. But answer by religious authority could differ. See here how this is justified...
Do you know that for flying kites, you need a license.  There are many legal provisions which are absurd. But these are hardly known or implemented. Many of these are...
I read in FAQ page of Boddunan, "If you are an active member on forums you may request early payment as well." Can you explain it in detail; how much active a member need to be...
There is nothing like nationalism  when you perform commercial activities. What you need is profit and money.  There is lot of shout against ISIS. Many are being...
Urdu is a rich language developed in Avadh and Lucknow. Urdu has been court language for many years. Still the terminology used in courts in U.P. is mostly Urdu. The phrases and...
eminent advocate Prsahant Bhushan has expressed his anguish as to why the police are not registering case of fabricating video in JNU case. This is really a serious matter- more...
Here I am talking to moderator Kalyani Nandurkar, there is one of my article showing status that it is edited by you; but not moderated till now, since 2016-02-09. I...
There are different languages used for official purposes. Owing to lack of uniformity, problems arise when there is interaction with other states or foreign nationals.  In...
The saffron elements have strange notion of nationalism.  See how they harassed a police...
close on the heels oof agitatioin by  Patells in GUJARAT, the JATS in HARYANA have launched a agitation to be included in reservation. Both these castes are well off, but...
Article not moderated till now; was submitted on 9-2-2016. Article title - What one should Consume and what not, in First Trimester of Pregnancy, to Vanish its Worse...