Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discussions on every day events, tips, ideas and other useful information.

Topics [Daily Dose]

There is one habit that prevents you from getting rich- rather than getting success everywhere. This is complaining habit. Just go ahead against all odds and do not complain....
Is this just an indication of acure unemployment that even Ph.D scholars apply for peon job. It is revealed that Ph.D is very easy in many universities, especially deemed...
Drunkenness and arrogant violent behavior are no more just masculine trait. The police got a taste of woman power. A drunken woman slapped a uniformed cop in...
It us not easy job to rememberwhat you read. You remember while reading but forget later. Here are some tricks to remember what you...
People says goat milk will help to recover from dengue. Because of this reason, goat's milk reached up to 2000 rupees per...
Today is the 66th birthday of our Prime-minister Modiji. My heartily wishes to him on his birthday. I wish he will long live and continue with his hard work to uplift our...
Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to all.
Recently in a live debate on private news channel, the participants started fighting with each other. They put allegations on each other and started fighting. Nearly all live...
Neem has been described by Charaka in his treatise ,' Charaka Samhita' as Sarva Roga Nivarini, means, that which keeps all diseases at bay. Here are the multiple health benefits...
I am new here.. so I am just curious to know how you work here effectively. Do you wait for each article to be approved before you submit another? I am not sure what is expected...
Hello Gulshanji, Usha manohar, Ram Babbu and all other freinds, I come back here after long time.
I have been writing online for eight years. I love writing poetry and articles on life, society and psychology? What are your interests?
Is there any automatic online tool available to check duplication of article in whole blog? I need free tool to check duplication.
No worries whatsoever. Researchers have found that taking Vitamin C supplements daily can have similar cardiovascular benefits as regular exercise in overweight and obese...
  Good or bad- planning is must for success. Here is true story of a girl who well planned her suicide and executed it successfully.  If you could plan suicide so...
Are you aware of oil pulling method of cleaning teeth? Is anyone here who is following this way for healthy gums and teeth. Which oil are you using for this?
With the Festive season round the corner, you must be gearing up for food treat with alluring delicacies.But behind those delicacies there will be a lot of toxins which damage...
Anger can kill you within and hurt your loved ones too. You can control your anger with deep breathing exercise. This is a way to live a healthy and peaceful...
Papaya has a host of Health benefits, from beauty to prevention of...
A Dalit woman was very inhumanly treated at Chhhatarpur. Strangely, this is not news for national Indian Press and...