Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discussions on every day events, tips, ideas and other useful information.

Topics [Daily Dose]

You need courtesy everywhere. Who likes insult. Malika sherawat felt offended in a show and left. How can any one call her characterless....
You are 75 years or more. There is health calculator that considers your habits and tells whether you will live another ten years....
:( :( It appears that the Hindutva brigade has no job other than creating controvrsy on irrelevant issues like Hindu identity of all nationals and so on. This is becoming...
Kind of food you need to have in summer to keep yourself cool and running and at the same time maintaining the nutritious aspect of your diet....Please checkout the link to know...
French scientists have created a cocktail of seven fruit juices that could help lower the risk of heart disease and stroke and - tastes good. The "super-smoothie"...
Really a wonderful song, beautifully picturised with Kailash Kher giving his finest performance. Enjoy the video http://www.satyamevjayate.in/ This song really touched my soul...
According to Saka King Rudradaman I of 150 CE a beautiful lake called Sudarshana was constructed on the hills of Raivataka during Chandragupta Maurya's time. :) :)
Almost every girl these days has a boyfriend. They need to introduce their boyfriends same way as other relatives or family friends. So a boyfriend should be presentable and...
King Khan or shah Rukh Khan is a popular star. It has been alleged that his success is largely because of vulgarity in his films. see...
To keep the appearance in trend, modern people are required to be conscious about more aspects. Except pretty clothing, bags and watches, more and more people begin to...
There was a news that veteran actor Shashi Kapoor is dead. However, he is critical but alive....
My husband likes to have Dosa, Chappathi, Steam Cake, Idiyappam, Appam.....i.e. Breakfast items along with fish curry....which is something like a vomiting feeling to me....
Here are some bad habits that are really good to you. So, don't be too good. http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/10-bad-habits-good-090000656.html
We often do many things in an angry mood and later repent. Why this happens? This is caused by mismatch between what we expect and what happens. This is result of a research. See...
Here is a Kiss record of Aditi Rao- the new Kiss champion: http://in.movies.yahoo.com/specials/Aditi-Rao-The-new-Kiss-Miss/Bollywood/slideshow-1314.html
Recently, sonali Bendre appeared in a function with small skirt and without panty. She is proud of going pantyless....
One reality that we must all come to accept in life, even in times that we feel completely alone is that there is always someone out there to love us. {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
Some time back Congress vice president opined that poverty lies in mind. But there is also reverse connection between mind and poverty. Poverty disable you from rational...
India and China have agreed to avoid skirmishes. But there appears no solution of stapled visa to residents of Arunacahl Pradesh. India also consequently does not agree to...
There are many sikh organizations working abroad against Indian interesests and also for so called Khalistan. One such NGO has opposed installation of Mahatma Gandhi statue in...