Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discussions on every day events, tips, ideas and other useful information.

Topics [Daily Dose]

Raj Thakare has told the Film Censor Board chairperson Sharmila Tagore that she will be responsigle if Mumbai is called as 'Bombay' in any film censored by the Board. It is so...
An obesity drub has been banned in India because of adverse side affects. We need to be be vary careful in using...
The services of Doordarshan and Air have been badly affected following a 48 hours strike by all their technical employess!
Predictably India wrapped up the series against New Zealand by defeating NZ by an innings and 198 runs.Rahul Dravid was declared the Man of the Match for his magnificent batting!
HOOKAH EFFECTS: Although the birth of hookah is in the Middle East, it has also become popular in the Western countries in the recent years. It has been estimated that over...
First Degree Burn Treatment Unpreparedness, fear, lack of knowledge, and urgency are few aspects that can worsen the impact of mild injuries. On the contrary a person...
How To Avoid Diabetes Diabetes is one of the most common diseases in the world, and one of the risky as well. Diabetes is a metabolic disorder in which the human body is...
Interesting Facts About Apples * Did you know that the delicious, crunchy apple, which is the main ingredient in pies, turnovers and Halloween parties, first...
N200 Nokero the solar panel and rechargeable battery with LED light. Every day is a sunny place down, about six hours a day charge, bright "Turbo" mode for about read...
StudyLiteTM has been co-created by BPL Techno Vision in collaboration with Sankara Nethralaya. It is the only study lamp to be certified by read more
Dell's "new convertible" Tablet Inspiron Duo officially been announced. Duo Inspiron rather than in two-axis rotating body and the display hinge,read more
Almost 4 iPhone Pro, such as whether the photo is, this is not Apple's best kept secretsread more
If you feel that women will always play a subordinate role to men and just act as a tool of man, beware. Now they are more demanding....
It is good to have moles on your face. These prevent wrinkles....
Nobody- even gods could understand women. There are many myths about them. see the list: http://in.news.yahoo.com/248/20101122/1610/tls-10-myths-about-women-go-figure.html
a small dose of red wine could beat cancer....
A kiss is not only passionate. This could also cause allergic reactions. Beware. http://in.news.yahoo.com/43/20101121/1537/tls-beware-a-kiss-could-trigger-allergic_1.html
The women give more preference to financial security aspect in their relations. Other thing come afterward....
Hello, I am new in this forum,and i want to give my Maltese puppy up for adoption to interested member reason been that i want to concentrate more on my English bull as...
Astronomers have for the first time spotted a planet that originated outside the galaxy. http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=100943