Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discussions on every day events, tips, ideas and other useful information.

Topics [Daily Dose]

India is the largest English speaking nation in the world. :) :)
Tao Ma is the master of unique idea and so only he could have thought of this exceptional Ring Phone concept.read more
Is Abortion right decision if unmarried girl pregnant? Share your views.
Guys, post your wishes for the Poet Laureate of Boddunan here!! Kumaresh, Wish you many happy returns of the day today!! We all would also like a special birthday poem from...
Your tongue. It’s your body’s health Monitor. Doctors unequivocally say that The tongue's size, colourand texture are key markers of health. {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
It looks so simple to answer the question :woohoo: :woohoo: yet find all its possibilities..... Some days have passed since I have given you some puzzle to solve B) B) let...
A degree from IIM Ahmedabad could have easily landed Nirmal Kumar a job with a fat pay packet at a multinational company. However, Kumar chose to earn Rs45,000 a month, managing...
arranged marriage is an Indian peculiarity. Many wonder why such marriage are successful. It appears that love marriage where a man and a woman randomly get attracted is like...
It is reported that only 13% adults get sleep. This appears true as I'm also not getting sleep even at mid night and so am logged in to Boddunan. But I'm happy that most of our...
Let India Cricket win. Sofia Hayat has her own way to say: JEET LO India : http://in.omg.yahoo.com/galleries/photos/jeet-lo-india-says-sofia-hayat-268-1.html
B) Some organizatins allege that 'love jehad' is being used to change religion. In Jharkhand, a woman athlete has reported the cruel treatment of her husband who forced her to...
It is heartening that the number of users on the site is on increase. There are at thispoint of time only six members whereas the number of guests is 472. Obviously, the guests...
Health benefits of garlic Follow the link http://www.garlic-central.com/garlic-health.html
India is the only country other than US and Japan, to have built a super computer indigenously. :) :)
Will u ever speak against USA ,after Julian Assange jailed for pounds ($316000) as he Spoke against USA
Even if you have spent a lot and not bothered about tax, it is not too late. http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/Ways-prune-tax-burden-yahoofinancein-3835800030.html
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9283]}
:( In these days my city is facing wrathful of dengu. Some peoples are died with it. All hospitals are full with dengue's patients. Army doctors also helping in civil...
Women are equal to men in any field, even cheating, fraud and forgery See the link how a woman pilot forged mark sheet....
Greetings to all on Budddha Poornima. Buddha's message of peace and non violence is indeed very relevant today. Basically, he was an atheist and he opposed all forms of worship....