Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discussions on every day events, tips, ideas and other useful information.

Topics [Daily Dose]

Now Indians are preferring phablets. These are a combination of mobile phone and...
Look at this!
Executive, parliament and judiciary are three pillars of republic. All three have their respective functions though these may overlap. Excessive overlapping gives rise to over...
When I learnt to celebrate life! When the Sun went behind the darkening clouds When the flaming heart shivered behind shrouds, When my ship tossed and rolled in raging...
Resume comes before interview. The prospective employer will see resume before personal interview and may even short list on that basis. So, it is important to write resume...
As this is the 4th IPL following the ICC cricket world cup ,people might get fed up with too much of cricket.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6504]} STROKE: Remember The 1st Three Letters... S.T..R... My friend sent this to me...and encouraged me to post it and spread the word. I agree. If...
Can anyone enlighten about the highest number of members registered on a single day on this site? Today the number so far is 29.
How To Deal With Winter Itchy Skin Dry, itchy and flaky skin is more prevalent in winters, when the environmental humidity gets extremely low. It can be characterized by the...
It appears that British M.P.s have very strange notion of living with truth or lie. For them, peoples issues are not significant. Their own traits matter all. One British...
How can you be at work or be happy unless in good mood. Here are tips to improve your mood instantly....
There is no way to progress and prosper unless you increase your work efficiency. How? see...
Wishing the sweet 16 lady a very wonderful and a Happy Birthday. Here's my gift for you.... {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10277]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10278]} {CJATTACHMENT...
Insomnia not only is sleep disorder but also affects brain function. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-23897665
Sometimes you wish to bunk work. But then you must have reason. Here are some funny excuses....
It is revealed that when you are thirty nine, you lose sex apeal and no more attract women. So men be cautios about your looks when around 40....
Here is collection of weird celebrity photo http://in.omg.yahoo.com/galleries/photos/weird-celebrity-phobias-295-1.html
Anna Hazare calls off hunger strike Noted social activist Anna Hazare on Saturday called off his five-day-old indefinite hunger strike after being assured by Maharashtra...
Here I share, my favourite thoughts of favourite person. * Expectations are premeditated resentments. ---M.Scott peck * We can't do great things in this life... We...
Robbing bank for one dollar. This is not so purposeless. This offence landed a man in jail. He would get free food, clothing and treatment there. What a unique way to avail free...