Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discussions on every day events, tips, ideas and other useful information.

Topics [Daily Dose]

Is Anna team, the Lok Pal Bill activists the only Gandhian. It goes to the credit of Delhi police that they adopted Gandhian methods while tackling team Anna. Gandhian way by...
HOOKAH EFFECTS: Although the birth of hookah is in the Middle East, it has also become popular in the Western countries in the recent years. It has been estimated that over...
How To Care For Winter Clothes Come winter season and you will find yourself unpacking the bags to take out your woolens. In this process, if you find your sweaters, jackets...
consuming coffee or tea daily may reduce the chances of developing brain cancer.
Strength training with dumbbells can reduce aches and improve functioning of the trapezius, the large muscle which extends from the back of the head, down the neck and into the...
Here are ways to reduce cholesterol in heart. http://in.news.yahoo.com/5-ways-lower-cholesterol-20110209-024332-544.html
Today is birthday of Kalyani and wedding anniversary of Sasi :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: February is the season of celebrations for Boddunan team.... {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
A very surprising case of a 93 years old chained and forced to live on terrace has come to light. This reveals that when old age is not supported by strong and healthy body and...
If you get good amount of money, what will you do. will you spend or search for rightful owner. But here is an entity who did neither. He just distributed among crowd. He...
It seems BJP is in great hurry and will not wait for actual counting of votes. So there are hoardings for congratulation Modi on becoming PM even before elections. anyway let...
:( Nobody is permanent enemy. If BJP gains strength in West Bengal, Trinmool may join hands with CPI(M). Is this not like railway compartment where all existing passengers unite...
Here is collection of pictures relating to the week...
Am not sure to what extent it is helpful but: Vinehub.com is a new site which is used to connect social networking sites like facebook, googlebuzz, and twitter.. myspace and...
Friend We all has come across Rs. 10 notes in some or the other way and i hope most of them are in pathetic situation.Almost about to tear into two parts or color change to...
British government has given grant to an Indian for spiritual healing project. Obviously this is bizarre. Many in Britain are critical of this. This is definitely waste of public...
Ambulance...it's sound really disturb my mind a lot. What about you? Which voices/sounds do you dislike most?
Predictably India wrapped up the series against New Zealand by defeating NZ by an innings and 198 runs.Rahul Dravid was declared the Man of the Match for his magnificent batting!
I have recieved 1st level Member of the week award for the previous week. Now can I win award of 2nd level Member of the week for this week if I am able to score it ?
The world records are of many things that are weird and strange. Here is link. http://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/guinness-world-records-1321595230-slideshow/
Homemade Hair Mask Improve the texture of your hair and restore the lost moisture and sheen with a hair conditioner. However, buying these conditioners from the market turns...