Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discussions on every day events, tips, ideas and other useful information.

Topics [Daily Dose]

Aspirin in high doses can relieve severe headaches and migraine, according to a new research at the UCSF Headache Center. Study participants administered aspirin through an IV...
Good news for chocoholics: A new US study has shown that people who ate chocolate more than five times a week were 57 per cent less likely to have coronary heart disease than...
A new U.S. study has revealed that eating three meals a day is a better strategy to burn some fat rather than grazing on several mini meals. Researchers from Purdue University...
Click here to see the pictures
I am something that has three feet and yet I am unable to walk. What am I? :)
Margin sell IFCI CMP 62.85 target 59.10 today itself Book profits By selling Glaxo smithkline @ Rs.2030 which I had asked you to purchase at 1900 earlier.
I am biggest fan of movies, specially english movies with sense and inspiration. I was reading article on boddunan.com their was lots of suggestion about movies, by suggested...
Don't Let Painkiller Kill You Be it a body pain, a headache or the pain of a wound, all we do is to pop in a Painkiller. Soon the pain subsides and you sign off for a...
Cut On Carbs For A Healthy Heart Girls should cut down on high-carbohydrate food not only to get the perfect figure but also because a recent study has found that it...
Chocolate Helps You Lose Weight! Here's some good news from all those chocolate lovers trying to lose weight – instead of shunning your favourite sweet, dig into it for...
Heavy Drinkers Have Worse Health Care Habits Risky drinkers are less likely to take good care of themselves, a new study has found. Buzz up! More than 7,884 members...
Red Wine Lessens Obesity Risks In Females Female wine drinkers, take heart! A new study reveals that in females, the moderate drinkers have lower obesity risks, when compared...
Diabetes Can Cause Damage To Body Organs What are the organs that can be damaged by Diabetes? Uncontrolled Diabetes damages organs like eyes, kidneys and the nerves....
What did the big chimney say to the little chimney? Come on guys try to crack with your brains. :)
Previously Rekhi Sawant, Shilps Shetty, Bindu got popularity and now its time for new surprises.. According to sources Sanggeta Bijlani is going to join Bigg Boss 4.She is...
Get Rid Of Ghostly Dark Under Eye Circles Almost everybody goes through the sad saga of under eye dark circles. It has been a simple fact of everyday life today. They make an...
Whitening Tips for you Fair complexion is a dream and achievement of everyone. In the marriage market and dreams the first preference will be to those with a fair skin. Why...
Today is our boddunan ENGLISH MOM Sridevi's birthday! So, wish her friends!
weight gaining tips Choosing Healthy Foods to Gain Weight Remember that you need to choose healthy foods to really be healthy. This is especially important if you are...
This 80 year old man named Parthasarathy is living is Senji in Tamilnadu and is a devotee of Lord Anjaneya.While he was young,he came across a Lord Anjaneya temple on his way to...