Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discussions on every day events, tips, ideas and other useful information.

Topics [Daily Dose]

:( You need to say 'NO' but you hesitate even though this is necessary. Here is the way how successful people say 'NO....
F.I.R. has been lodged against social network Facebook for offence of insulting Hindu deities....
Gender equality means that women are at par with men. Usually, women seek maintenance. This is because traditionally, woman is considered weaker. But what if woman is...
Japan very promptly and efficiently tackled the crisis resulting from nuclear blast. This is lesson for India...
Here are Celebriy breakups of the decade. These are not less interesting than tie ups. http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/people/10-breakups-decade-article-ilmx.html
Kindness and compassion are good qualities. But are these remedy for depression. If so, any kind and generous person would not suffer from depression. You need proper counseling...
Parsis are very small minority group hardly recognized. But some of them are prominent and historic figures. Dada Bhai Naurozi is well know historic figure in India's...
Vividbharathy is really nostalgic. I love it most...still now. Chaaya geet at 10 pm is my personal favourite. What about you? Name your favourite program too.... Of all FM...
The sex ration is very adverse in Haryana and there is acute shortage of girls. The youth have to get brides on payment of Rs. 1,000/ or so from Bihar....
Just check out the list at the following link and think twice before offering and money to beggars next time: Mumbai's Richest Beggars Also I would like all members to give...
It is more difficult to retain a job than to get. Hetre are tips for not getting sack. http://in.news.yahoo.com/top-ten-tips-not-sacked-20110110-225532-102.html
2011 is going behind curtain.The year of excitation 2012 is coming.I wish all the boddunanians a happy new year.
these days travel to school is more dangerous and troublesome. This may cause more tension to children than the class room studies....
Schizophrenia is a dangerous disease. The patient believes in the make believe world of his own. He believes in his hallucinations. One man claimed that he was C.I.A. agent....
:) A Trinmool MLA just made an innocent statement that rape cannot end till Earth exists. we all oppose rape. The Trinmool MLA also is no supporter of rape. But has he not...
1. nios 2. nios result 2010 3. kerala plus one allotment 4. iert allahabad 5. iert entrance exam 2010 6. bharathiar university results 7. higher secondary allotment...
Talent crunch may adversely affect India's BPO industry. http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/Talent-crunch-attrition-put-pti-2502927850.html
The information about MTC buses,routes,fares etc are available in the following website www.mtcbus.org
Here it goes! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3528]}
why can a man and woman not be just friends!. One woman may have only one lover or husband but she could have many friends. Friendship is a very pure and personal relation that...