Topic for day: 05-01-2010

We all are seeing a lot of happenings on Telangana issue. Yesterday all parties get together to discuss the issue and came out without any resolution.

What would be the future of Telangana state and what is going to happen now.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I belong to Orissa and we have also same problem that western Orissa people are demanding for another State Koshal Rajya.

I do not want to give any comment about Telengana because I am not so much aware about the people and there problems but I feel that this is just political Game from center nothing else.

This will put very bad effect on Hyderabad
The reason behind united Andhra slogan. A true summary.

Just for votes all parties promised to give Telangana. Given it in written to Pranab Mukerji committee, also to CM in all party meeting just few days back. Why they made a "U" turn now, imagine?

PRP head Chiranjivi is from non-telangana, belongs to Godavari district in Andhra region. Now owned many lands and properties in and around HYD of Telangana.

TDP head Chandra Babu Naidu is from non-telangana, belongs to Chittoor district in Rayalaseema region. Now owned many lands and properties in and around HYD of Telangana.

YSR Jagan(s/o late YSR)of Congress is from non-telangana, belongs to Kadapa district in Rayalaseema region. Now owned many lands, mines, business and properties in and around HYD of Telangana.

Lagadapati Rajagopal of Congress is from non-telangana, belongs to Vijayawada district in Andhra region. Now owned many lands, business and properties in and around HYD of Telangana.

The Lok Satta party and AP units of CPI and CPM also is headed by non-Telangana leaders.

Only TRS and BJP now stick to their promises made to Telangana people.

Congress still playing the cunning games.

Mr.Owaisi of MIM/Majlis Ittehadul Muslamin party, as per his hidden agenda to get a separate HYD state, playing a shadow role by pushing some greedy politicians into front.

Note: Britishers after looting a lot, at last gave freedom to India just because of Indians demands and struggles, but not as per the will and wish of British citizens.

Mohan babu is talking non-sense in regards to the history of Hyderabad. He made a statement that Hyderabad belongs to Nizam but not to Telangana. Nizam invaded the Hyderabad region of Telangana and ruled with the help of Razakars (Holy religious soldiers). After 1947, Nizam declared Hyd as his own country. He even tried to join with Pak. Telangana people with the help of Indian govt got it back into their fold.
Mohan Babu do not know the true history.
As per his logic, "Does India belongs to Britishers"?

I request the friends here to know the true history of Telangana by visiting the following link before coming to any conclusion with in-complete knowledge on this matter.

http://www.telangana.com/

Regards
Sridhar Kesireddy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.