The topic is locked.
I am not a school teacher I know all of you know this but we have a very bad habit whenever we have not got instruction we do not do this.
friends please keep your environment clean to save your family from different diseases because there was a survey we spend 23% of our earning for medical expenses.

So keep place neat and clean and try to learn managing waste .
Change water in cooler and aquarium regularly, do not waste water, do not through garbage out side
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am not a school teacher I know all of you know this but we have a very bad habit whenever we have not got instruction we do not do this.
friends please keep your environment clean to save your family from different diseases because there was a survey we spend 23% of our earning for medical expenses.

Change water in cooler and aquarium regularly, do not waste water, do not through garbage out side

It is easy to say this in print but when it comes to practice very few people are willing to follow it.According to statistics India is one of the most Polluted and filthy countries in the world,with all major cities looking like garbage dumps...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is easy to say this in print but when it comes to practice very few people are willing to follow it.According to statistics India is one of the most Polluted and filthy countries in the world,with all major cities looking like garbage dumps...

Until and unless, government put some strict rule, it is difficult to tell every people of india, that they should not pollute our country.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.