Hello Friends, Every member on boddunan know about DSP program. Its Document Sharing Program.

Before 12th jan and when DSP program got started , than cash credits for each Project Report was Rs 100 and for Paper Presentation it was Rs 50 or less than it as per document. Now After there is rule changed in DSP program. Cash Credit for Project Report is reduced and changed in to Rs 25 and for paper presentation it is Rs 10.

There is no Recession came in Boddun or marcket.

THEN IT IS UNFAIR TO DECREASE THE CASH FOR DSP AND A VERY HIGH DECREASE APPROX 75%. IT IS COMPLETELY UNFAIR WITH MEMBERS. IF IT GOT 25% LESS OR MAX 40% THEN WE CAN MANAGE OR ITS OK WITH RULES.

BUT ITS A GREAT DECREASE IN THE CASH CREDITS FOR REPORTS AND PAPER PRESENTATION. SO I REQUEST TO BODDUNAN TO INCRREASE THE CASH CREDITS FOR DOCUMENTS.

GIVE YOUR VIEWS - MSG TO ALL BODDUNAN MEMBERS..
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello Lohit I am completely agree with you in this matter. this is unfair to decrase the cash credits with 75% cash credits..

There must be increase in the cash credits of DSP.
Lohit I do not know what may be the reason of decreasing, But as you said there is no recession in Boddunan .
Boddunan is giving cash credit from there own pocket because still they have not Earned much from the advertisers.

So do not worry and wait for some time .
You must have seen Boddunan is introducing new competition always so just wait when Boddunan will start earning much they will definitely share it with members
I think they may found that giving 100 will be so expensive as so many reports are submitted....
But i suggest to increase.....

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Dear i m not saying to again change it into 100. I am agree if 100 rs very more for a each report if boddunan is not so much earning but suddenly changing 100 to 25 is not fair.. it should me min 50 and ppt should be 25.
I do believe it would have been far more pragmatic to take into account the financial implication before deciding on the original rate of payment. Now the decision to effect such a huge and steep cut has understandably caused disappointment among the members who were rewarded with original rate. Let us hope the issue would be settled amicably with some flexibility on the part of boddunan.
Hi Lohit,

I think we have sumitted lot of reports and presentation which were out of boddunan expectation now i think boddunan think if by this speed document submitted than lot of money boddunan need to pay for that but i think earning or profit may be less than cost so there may be reason that money has been decrease.
so I hope some solution will come for us on which both we and boddunan will be on profit.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

yes this can be happen.. let see.
I knew it only now.Was the credited cash also decreased?
But I think there should be a monthly limit for paper presentation and project.Else it will be a burden to Boddunan team and will lead to abolishment of the program.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Yes project reports can have restriction but ppt should not. Cash credits for the reports should be increased.
Its nice question i think we all are waiting for Maveric's reply. so i request to maveric please reply for this topic.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.