Ignorance of Law is Not an Excuse!

Example-If you are driving without putting a seat belt and when you are caught, the excuse that you were not aware of such law is not valid.You have to pay the fine.

Maverick,
Can you introduce a new topic icon for this category?.I dont find any matching icon for Daily Dose.Maybe an icon of Capsule is good.. daily dose capsule information :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gewnerally, the rule is that ignorance of law is no excuse. Ignorance of fact is accepted. Howevr the plea of ignornce of law has been accepted in matter of service tax inb many cases as this is new form of tax. In matters of traffic and criminal law, everyone knows what is crime even though exact details regarding punishment leviable, bailability etc may be not known.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

MC wrote:
[quote]Ignorance of Law is Not an Excuse!
Maverick,
Can you introduce a new topic icon for this category?.I dont find any matching icon for Daily Dose.Maybe an icon of Capsule is good.. daily dose capsule information :)[/quote]

B) Will add that.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Gulshan,
Thanks for sharing that piece of information about the exception of this statement..

Maverick,
Thank you for considering my suggestion.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.