I would like to bring to the knowledge of the members that a report has appeared involving scam mails purportedly sent by the Income-Tax Department regarding refund and I received one of such kind. The Deparment has denied and cautioned the public not to respond to this mail by divulging sensitive personal details.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Spammers are always active over the web and we should be more active and discard such mails. The thumb rule is never click a link in an email and always visit a secure website by typing the address on address bar.

I too get so many mails from many banks(forged emails) asking for resetting the password as it is expired etc. The spammers don't know which bank account I have, so they send the mail to every one, so that the person who has that bank account will respond and go into trap.

PLEASE REMEMBER NO FINANCIAL INSTITUTION WILL ASK FOR FINANCIAL/PERSONAL DETAILS OVER EMAIL.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

The Income Tax Department will send communication by registered post. Moreover, if some one has not provided Email ID to Income Tax Deprtment, any mail received is definitely fake. such mails from any department or bank should either be ignored or the contact be made by sending enail to them and not clicking on links given in such mails.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Now such Scam messages are everywhere.
My friend got a SMS message from TM-Lucky and it says that he has won a lucky gift worth Rs.2500 and he must give Rs.500 when he receive the prize via post.If he is ready to give the 500 rupees, them he must send back a reply YES to a given number!!..
The worst part of it is that, the message had his full address!!!!
When we discussed about it, he said that he had given his full address in some part time job site called earnpartimejobs or something..definitely a scam site!..Maybe thats where they get the address...

The best thing to do is not to respond..
"
PLEASE REMEMBER NO FINANCIAL INSTITUTION WILL ASK FOR FINANCIAL/PERSONAL DETAILS OVER EMAIL."
-Thanks
I am also getting some mails from Punjab national bank that my pass word has hacked so please login ow and change your pass word.

I know all these are scam so I did not click on any link they give
Today spammers are so active to send these type of emails. So its better to type the address rather than simply clicking it.

And better to use virtual keyboard for purposes like entering password.

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
hey whats a virtual keyboard?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.