I dont think having the jumbled words contest unscheduled will increase the traffic. It must be scheduled.
please share your opinions
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No i don't think so Dharanidaran. It must be unsheduled. No body knows when will be the question arises. So every will cheque after every sometime many persons will come online for the questions checking. this will increase the traffic.
@ lohit
will much of them care for the 50points?
hey

Friends this is just the beginning,when we are running the race to win a match,only one winner gets the prize,do we question why the others are running just because one gets the prize?
So is also the jumbled words contest,at least we keep the people on the toes to check this site each and every second.
I feel this is really great activity
Thanks!
Swetha Shenoy

Swetha Shenoy
@ swetha
while running a race everyone will start at the same time.
The jumbled words contest is good. It would be better if it is scheduled.
I am not in the favor of this. But let see what meean will do ?
ok we will wait
Swetha wrote:
[quote]hey

Friends this is just the beginning,when we are running the race to win a match,only one winner gets the prize,do we question why the others are running just because one gets the prize?
So is also the jumbled words contest,at least we keep the people on the toes to check this site each and every second.
I feel this is really great activity
Thanks!
Swetha Shenoy[/quote]

Hey Swetha.. welcome back on forums.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thankyou Maverick

I am planning to have a comeback to my homesite(boddunan) :)

Swetha Shenoy
Ye swetha come back, boddunan need its active memembers alot.
Yes.. Boddunan really needs active members. Then only our site becomes huge success and popular

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.