Hi friends,
I have one problem. Plz help me with it.

See, there are some webpages (called:copy protected webpage) which doesnot allow us to copy the text from webpage to word file or notepad. The right click option or ctrl+c button doesn't work on that webpage. So we require internet connections always to view that matter in those type of websites.
So I want to know wheather is there any method like altering the browser settings or something like that which enables me to copy the text from those type of webpages.

Friends, plz don't preach by saying that website owner has created in that way to protect his contents and I should respect the website owner sentiments or something like that. Plz don't do this type of stupid fake moral policing job in this thread.

If you people really know how to copy it, Plz share it.........
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
when i will know this answer , i will get back to it.. sure.. Its nice question.
I don't know how to crack it. Because its a part of coding and i don't know whether we can break it..........

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
does saving the website to a text file works?/??
You can save as image. By using some simple tools like snagit we can capture the entire web page

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
rakesh i have talked about copy not just save as image . this can be done by printscr key ...........
hi rohit,
Try to get the source code of webpage.The source code in firefox can be seen by View-->Page Source.i think if you right click itself you will get the option to view the source code.
In that majority of site content can be got from <body> </body> tags.

My friend told me this.I haven't tried this before.Can't say if it will work.If it works do tell us. :)
MC
mostly wesites design includes frames and in the source code there is a link of frames but not the body.
but your suggestion is also considerable .
I hadn't faced such a problem so far. But this discussion gave an insight to a problem and some possible solutions.Thanks to all.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.