Hello Everybody. So many members are saying about the spelling mistakes coming in the articles. Friends The editor of boddunan have so much load of work due to reading a lot of articles while approval process. So Everybody should improve their spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes in their article. Who knows, you will get more cash if there is no spelling mistake in your article. So,I wanna tell you. When you completely wrote your article, then firstly copy it to MS word, there is a option in MS word for checking spelling and grammar mistakes. Check your article from this option. I am sure, there would be 90% spelling and grammar mistakes will be improve. This spelling check option will show you your wrong word which has wrong spelling and the right word. Then you have to use the right word. But all words are not wrong in your article. Remember this thing, Some words are not in Ms word. so it will show red line as worng word, but i think you also have little bit sense to know which word is wrong which word is right.

And there a lot of softwares you can download after searching in google which checking spelling mistake.

I hope This will help you a lot.

Thanks

Lohit Seth
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So i hope after reading this all writers will improve their spelling mistakes.
Lohit,
But we already have a spell checker in article writing Editor page in boddunan.So why should we go to MS Word?
ITs depends upon person where he/she want to write article firstly. If you are writing in MS word firstly then you can do there.
I always types in Boddunan editor and then pastes to MS Word.This is for two purposes.
1) To check grammer and spelling.
2) To check the number of words.
The mis spelt words are corrected not in word but in boddunan editor itself.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I agree with what Lohit says. In fact, I write in M.S. word and check grammar and spellings but do not format. Then I copy to Boddunan by using import from Word' button. Then I format in Boddunan and save.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.